Author Topic: Anyone interested in Castle Falkenstein? Anyone? Anyone?  (Read 1288 times)

SGTGunn

• Email
Anyone interested in Castle Falkenstein? Anyone? Anyone?
« on: December 16, 2012, 09:24:40 PM »
Hey all!

I've been thinking about running a Castle Falkenstein campaign if anyone is interested. I've been away from gaming too long, and the way I'm twitching and jerking around the house is starting to make my wife nervous.

For those of you unfamiliar with the game, Castle Falkenstein is a steampunk setting w/magic set in an alternate Victorian Earth circa. 1870. Secret Societies, Airships, Faeries, Cabals, Lords of Industry, Mad Scientists, Colonialism, Steam Engines, Corsets, etc.

I haven't run the system yet, but I am an otherwise experienced GM/Player going waaaay back to D&D/AD&D 1st Ed in the 1980s.

I'd also potentially be interested in joining an existing campaign as a player - I'm open to pretty much any system/campaign with a focus on role-playing/character development/storytelling.

Almost forgot - I'd be interested in GM/Playing @ the Abington Location (now that I don't have to drive to Milford for work everyday!  ;D)

Adrian
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 09:35:46 PM by SGTGunn »