Author Topic: What nights for Warmachine in Abington?  (Read 1828 times)

rooneg

What nights for Warmachine in Abington?
« on: February 09, 2014, 04:17:48 PM »
So, I'm terminally busy and typically can't find the time to get out and play, but after spending a few days grinding out games in the Iron Arena at TempleCon I've got a need for some more Warmachine, so maybe something can be worked out. On the off chance that I can manage to sneak away on a weeknight what nights are typically good for pick up games in Abington?

I see you've got a league going, but there's literally nothing with the word Warmachine on the calendar for all of February or March. What's the deal? Is there a "Warmachine Night" that just isn't on the calendar, or do people typically arrange games before they show up?

Ian Mulligan

• God
  • Egotistical Powergamer
    • Mutants and Shit
    • Email
Re: What nights for Warmachine in Abington?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 04:22:53 PM »
Not sure how accurate the store calendar is anymore. Thursdays are the big Warmachine night. We typically have 6-12 show up for games.
beep bop boop

rooneg

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 04:27:39 PM »
Thanks, good to know. What time do things typically kick off? If I show up around 7:00 or so will I actually be able to get in a game, or will I be hanging around for an hour waiting for people to finish?

Ian Mulligan

• God
  • Egotistical Powergamer
    • Mutants and Shit
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 04:57:53 PM »
People start showing up around 5 but things get busy around 7. I wouod be surprised if you had to wait for a game.
beep bop boop