Author Topic: GW's March 1st stuff (Knight Titan)  (Read 30931 times)

Imp

• Paragon Tier Level 15
  • ImpsCorner.com
    • Imp's Corner
Re: GW's March 1st stuff (Knight Titan)
« Reply #210 on: March 12, 2014, 12:51:20 AM »

That's a pretty great troll.

Look up top, you can't.

Dare to be literate? You can!

was just putting up the chart from the codex cause i figured not everyone has the digi codex or access to the real one.   
Children yet, the tale to hear, Eager eye and willing ear, Lovingly shall nestle near.  In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream --Lingering in the golden gleam --Life, what is it but a dream?

andalucien

• God
« Reply #211 on: March 12, 2014, 09:47:12 AM »
Yeah I don't think that was a troll... you know what IS a troll?  GW printing the allied chart that way.  It was like someone dared someone to try to figure out a way to make this page as annoying to read as possible.  The chart is one row... yet to understand it, you have to cross reference both the little symbol AND the color with keys below...   For example, one easy improvement would be to just skip the top bar, and color code the symbols below in the right color?  This has to be the worst designed chart I have ever seen.   

OK.  Daily minirant over
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 09:48:51 AM by andalucien »
Name:  Matthew Forsyth
Club:  Errybody in the gettin tips
Where I play: basically I only show up for tourneys or when I'm on my way up to New Hampshire to visit my folks.  I live about 45 mins from both stores, to the south.

AstartesXXVI

• Heroic Tier Level 4
« Reply #212 on: March 12, 2014, 10:30:50 AM »
Agree wholeheartedly here -- looking at that chart makes every part of my brain that did graphic design for a living just hurt.

They are really making quite a mess of the game with all these "ally in bonus detachments" as of late. I wonder if the "7th" edition rules will change how they work.
"Really, the entire game is 'Opponent's Permission' if you think about it..."

Ian Mulligan

• God
  • Egotistical Powergamer
    • Mutants and Shit
    • Email
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2014, 12:24:41 PM »
derp derp lets make the key bigger and more central than what it explains derp derp derp
beep bop boop

the_trooper

• God
  • Pay where you play.
    • Email
« Reply #214 on: March 12, 2014, 04:53:12 PM »

That's a pretty great troll.

Look up top, you can't.

Dare to be literate? You can!

was just putting up the chart from the codex cause i figured not everyone has the digi codex or access to the real one.

Yeah, I was saying GW was trolling us, not you.