Author Topic: [w] old dark angel robed veterans [H] warmahordes, bitz, store credit, 40k  (Read 4645 times)

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
As stated if you have any of the old metal robed dark angels, hit me up, I need them for a theme army.
I do have a problem with Vulcan twin-linking every non-UltraMarine whatever-gun on the table.
Thank you for this Chase

Imp

• Paragon Tier Level 15
  • ImpsCorner.com
    • Imp's Corner
I may have a couple, thou they may be primed/semi painted
Children yet, the tale to hear, Eager eye and willing ear, Lovingly shall nestle near.  In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream --Lingering in the golden gleam --Life, what is it but a dream?

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
I have some.  I'll get 'em counted tonight.

Any Cygnar or Mercs?  What do you have for Hordes?

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
I may have a couple, thou they may be primed/semi painted

yay!

I have some.  I'll get 'em counted tonight.

Any Cygnar or Mercs?  What do you have for Hordes?

Mostly just whats left of my Everblight. Sorry =( And a crapload of Khador.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 11:13:26 PM by The_Chef »
I do have a problem with Vulcan twin-linking every non-UltraMarine whatever-gun on the table.
Thank you for this Chase

Randl

• Heroic Tier Level 4
I have 4 bodies and 2 blisters

So 8 total cloaked ones I'd love to replace them with some Khador since they are just collecting dust
I'm looking for some Man O' War.
I can drop them off this weekend in Abington

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
I have 4 bodies and 2 blisters

So 8 total cloaked ones I'd love to replace them with some Khador since they are just collecting dust
I'm looking for some Man O' War.
I can drop them off this weekend in Abington

Regular or Demolition Core? I with any luck will have Sunday off.  That being said I can drop them Saturday before work. Friday drop off possible if there is a reply here before bed at 3. Both pre-work drop offs would likely be @1:15-1:30pm as I literally cannot get to work without driving by Battleground.

Additionally a full Name to leave em under, just to make the employee's life easier. =D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:26:01 AM by The_Chef »
Thank you for this Chase

Randl

• Heroic Tier Level 4
Demo corp would be really cool I'm just working on the medium bases.

name is seth staley.
I'll drop off Saturday.

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
Very good Seth, 1st Deal accepted. Demo Corps for 8 Marines for Saturday in Abington.  Adam and Nate, still interested in your offers as well.
Thank you for this Chase

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
I have 7 and a standard bearer (all "base coat" painted, one stripped).  What do you have left for Everblight?  I have never played Hordes, only MK1 Warmachine, so the simpler the better!

What do you have for 40K?  What would you be willing to do for store credit?

And what's the theme by the way?

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
I have 7 and a standard bearer (all "base coat" painted, one stripped).  What do you have left for Everblight?  I have never played Hordes, only MK1 Warmachine, so the simpler the better!

What do you have for 40K?  What would you be willing to do for store credit?

And what's the theme by the way?

Knights Templar, aka Kingdom of Heaven.  I have 2 carnivians, typhon, rhyas, blighted ogryn, and a scythian.

Demo corp would be really cool I'm just working on the medium bases.

name is seth staley.
I'll drop off Saturday.

Demo Corps Dropped off 1:15PM Saturday 31 May.
Thank you for this Chase

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
Sounds like a pretty cool theme!

Is the Everblight stuff painted?  Are the ogryn the warmongers or the war spears? 

How about other Khador stuff?  Might pick up Khador as a second Warmachine faction instead...

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
Yes it is painted, Black and Eshin Grey. They're the warmongers, I wasn't aware there was even another version.  :o I'd have to re-look to see whats left of my Khador, sadly its almost 4am.  ::) Though for 8 models It would be probably a unit or A Heavy Warbeast/Warjack I'd be looking to trade,

Extra Edit: My truck barely makes it to work anymore, trips to Plainville are impossible till I get enough saved for a new car.
Thank you for this Chase

Randl

• Heroic Tier Level 4
Picked them up today thank you sir.
hopefully your Dark angels didn't get lost behind the counter.

Demo Corps Dropped off 1:15PM Saturday 31 May.

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
Ha, no problem.  I will have small bit of Khador (starter set) so I was looking to add to it.

As to when and where, it's no problem... take whatever time you need.

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
The only things left I really want to part with for Khador are some regular ManOwar. Most of the rest of it has been trimmed down to things I'd like to hold on to. Sadly my gaming offerings are slim now. It is 8 manowar however. Failing that what would be asking price in BG Bux?
Thank you for this Chase