Author Topic: Ork Mega Nobz and Mek , new models Plastic  (Read 1645 times)

Tsilber

Ork Mega Nobz and Mek , new models Plastic
« on: July 31, 2014, 10:17:30 PM »
 Hi all, I have 3 ork Megnobz assembled very clean. 1 with kill saws, other with kombi flamer. All extra sprues. And I have a new Mek assembled also very clean.

I will trade straight up for $80 worth of the following. New space marine Tact on sprue (newest edition). New Space Wolf flyer. NOS or in box storm talon. Imperial Guard Demolisher.

Or will take Store credit in the amount of $50. THIS TRADE AND SALE will through the store and with their consent and knowledge.

I will be there saturday for the 40k tourney. If anyone is interested I will bring the models. please post or text me. 860-922-4156

-Toddy

Tsilber

Re: Ork Mega Nobz and Mek , new models Plastic
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 10:18:31 PM »
 I would also trade for the Dark Angels side of Dark Vengeance + mini rule book.

Goblin

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 12:52:14 AM »
hey, i'd be happy to take those orks off your hands for $50 store credit. but by all means, if you find someone who has the specific models you're looking to trade for, go ahead and take them.

Tsilber

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 10:21:53 AM »
They are yours for $50 store credit. See you at the store on Saturday? (tomorrow)
-Toddy
(I will be in the 40k tourney, black tool box looking case playing daemons)
and Thanks.

Goblin

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 11:19:35 AM »
Yup I'll be there. In the guy with the people and red nids.

Tsilber

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 02:05:47 PM »
Cool, i also have a mantic games Ork Raptor buggy with missile launcher if you are interested. $15 store credit if you want. Ill be bringing it also just in case. See ya tommorow.