Author Topic: Ork army for sale  (Read 2231 times)

Lord_of_chaos_and_anarchy

• Email
Ork army for sale
« on: July 26, 2014, 07:35:53 PM »
I have a ork army for sale please let me know if you are interested and please keep me up to date when you would like to purchase them but for all of those wondering what I have I have 4 trukks 1 battle wagon 2 deff dreads 1 gorkanaught 10 nobs 7 tankbustas 2 squig bombs 48 boys 9 nobs on bikes and 1 warboss on bike 10 grots 2 big Meks with kustom force shield and choppa painboy( new model) mad dok grotsnrik and ghazgull thraka to finish of the list so if you are interested please let me now and we can also discuss the cost

Goblin

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
Re: Ork army for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 07:52:18 PM »
would you be willing to sell off pieces?

i'm interested in everything in the lot except the dreads, and the big meks (since i already have enough of both of those). what were you looking at getting for the lot?

also, is this stuff already built? if so, do you have pictures?

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 08:06:17 PM »
That's fine If you don't want the Meks and deff dreads and everything is built and painted everything's 500 but if you want to take those items out I would take Inbetween 300-350$

• Email
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 08:10:45 PM »
Nevermind the 500 part

Goblin

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 08:13:26 PM »
that sounds good, $300 for the lot sans the meks and dreads works for me.

i'll be in plaineville next saturday for the tournament, if you can make it or drop the models off for me.

• Email
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 08:19:41 PM »
Well would 330 be ok if not 300 fine but uh here's the funny thing I am only 15 and I can't get there but I can bring them to battle ground anytime your there sorry

Goblin

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 08:21:38 PM »
330 is fine. when i said i'd be in plaineville, i meant at the bg in plaineville :P ideally i'd like to pick them up on saturday, since i live about an hour away and don't make the trip down all that often.

• Email
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 08:24:27 PM »
I go to the battle ground in Abington If you can get there ill give them to you and we can plan a date and time

Goblin

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 09:00:14 PM »
i might be able to make it over there on saturday after the plainville tournament, otherwise it'll probably have to wait till the following weekend. i'll keep you posted, i should know for sure if this saturday will work later in the week.

• Email
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 10:17:47 PM »
Alright just post on here  when you find out