Author Topic: Interested in running a weeknight Kerberos Club / Fate Game  (Read 2457 times)

adriangunn

Interested in running a weeknight Kerberos Club / Fate Game
« on: September 07, 2014, 09:43:52 PM »
Hi,

I'm looking to start running a weeknight campaign using Fate. The Campaign is based on the Fate edition of The Kerberos Club, but set in the 1930s instead of the 1860s. A Pulp / Noir / Supers kind of campaign. Mad Scientists, Lost Cities, Evil Cults, Weird Science, Airships, Tommy Guns, Secret Societies, etc.

No particular night set in stone, and any time after 5pm works for me (commuting from Boston).

I'm an experienced gamer / GM (30 or so years), though I'm a new to FATE (but have been dying to run it).

If anyone is interested please give me a shout. We'll need at least 2 players, though 3-4 is ideal.

Thanks!

Adrian

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more. All the wealthy, unhappy people you're ever met take sleeping pills; Mobile Infantrymen don't need them. Give a cap trooper a bunk and time to sack out in it and he's as happy as a worm in an apple - asleep.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

adriangunn

Re: Interested in running a weeknight Kerberos Club / Fate Game
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 07:36:18 PM »
Probably should have mentioned "At the Abington Store location"....

That might help...
“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more. All the wealthy, unhappy people you're ever met take sleeping pills; Mobile Infantrymen don't need them. Give a cap trooper a bunk and time to sack out in it and he's as happy as a worm in an apple - asleep.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

Chris

• Heroic Tier Level 7
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 03:30:35 PM »
Depending on the night I would probably play.
We do not stop playing because we get old. We get old when we stop playing.  -Benjamin Franklin

When you come to the end and you can't go any farther, you've got to go over the wall. Gotta see what's there.  -Gary Gygax

adriangunn

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 06:31:06 PM »
I can be free Tue, Wed and Fri nights on a regular basis. I don't always get out of work the same time each day, but I should be able to be in Abington no later than 4:30pm any of those nights.
― Robert A. Heinlein