Author Topic: Does anyone play Puerto Rico?  (Read 2641 times)

Apes

Does anyone play Puerto Rico?
« on: August 31, 2009, 09:47:12 PM »
Does anyone at BG  play Puerto Rico? I play with a few of my friends from around Scituate but we're looking to play with some new people. If you dont know how to play but would like to we'd be happy to teach anyone who wants to learn.

I came by BG for board game night last week but it looked like everyone was busy with other things. If someone wants to play this wednesday (9-2-2009) let me know and I'll definitley be by.

Other than Puerto Rico I have Settlers, Carcassonne, Bang! and a few other games. If anyone wants I'd be happy to bring them with me.

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
Re: Does anyone play Puerto Rico?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 12:05:15 AM »
I've seen it in the store but haven't picked it up.  Jay is the main board game guy at the store and he usually shows up at 9 or so after he gets out of work.

The store has copies of games people can use.  I have a copy of Carcasonne (with some expansions), Guillotine, Cleopatra, new Clue, Star Wars Risk, Infernal Contraption, Battlestar Galactica, and a few others in my car.

I have a night of War at Sea planned tomorrow but may be able to do some board games after if there's enough others playing.  Wish you luck in finding players.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes