Author Topic: Experienced DM with existing party looking to add more players  (Read 2068 times)

Lonewolf M

• It rubs the lotion or it gets the hose
    • Email
Experienced DM with existing party looking to add more players
« on: December 05, 2016, 09:57:18 AM »
Hello

I am an experienced DM with an existing crew of great guys.   We are about to start a new campaign and I'm looking to add to my party.   I favor story/character depth over hack and slash...but trust me there will b blood..

If you think your a good role player, who is tired of the same old stories..and is looking for that game to jump into with both feet... a character who has braved the frozen tundra to take shelter in the town of Frostbite... perhaps hunted by the famed Mithril Knights..  or maybe your an assassin In The foggy city of Flint who must decide should you stay loyal to the Fist, a guild who has held sway over the city for decades or should you join Handsome Dan; a recently freed prisoner who looks like Christopher Walken who is a new brand of criminal, that has the Fist shook ?

Email me. Npt1320@yahoo.com    I'm looking to tryout new people in a quick campaign AT battleground for Sunday the 18th and a few sessions after
Stephen: [to William Wallace] The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're fucked