Author Topic: 3 Stoughton players starting/looking 3.5e game  (Read 1406 times)

imurrx

• Email
3 Stoughton players starting/looking 3.5e game
« on: January 02, 2010, 12:28:38 PM »
My friends and I are either looking to start a new game or join an existing 3.5 d20 game. We have been gaming together now for 15 years. We have been in a campaign which fell a part because 2 players who had attendance and "motivation" issues.

Here is some info on us.
  • Our DM has been running games now for over 25 years. He has been a player for the past year and would like to continue but is willing to start a new campaign if needed. He has played all version of D&D and just picked up Pathfinder
  • The second player in the group has been gaming with us for 15 years (and we have been various games for 20 years). He has GM the past year and has DM burnout. He has played D&D 2nd, 3rd, 3.5, and RIFTS game.
  • I have been playing in this group now for 15 years and have gamed over 25 years. I have played just about every version of D&D, RIFTS, Alternity, and GURPS as well.

The only day we are available to game consistently is every Thursday from 7pm-11pm. We get together in Stoughton. If we are to join a group, we are willing to travel up to 30 minutes and game from 7:30-11 instead.

The campaign we are planning to start will be a homebrewed 3.5e game that has organicly grown over the last 25 years. Many NPCs now were former player characters who have retired. It will contain a lot new content that the DM has been writing for the past year. Characters will start mid-level (10-11 th level).

We are basicly looking for 2-3 committed players who will show up, not change their characters week to week, and not play D&D as if it was a computer game ( like Guild Wars or Rune ).

Anyone interested please contact me

Nimble666

• Email
Re: 3 Stoughton players starting/looking 3.5e game
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 01:03:25 AM »
i would but i have travle issues if u want we can go to battleground in abington to play caus thats were i live and i dont drive yet iv ben playing for like 8 years

sbass

• Email
Re: 3 Stoughton players starting/looking 3.5e game
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 11:18:11 PM »
I'm interested in joining in.  I started playing D&D over 30 years ago but haven't played much in recent years. I'm familiar with the rules up to 3.5.

I live in Sharon, so the location works out well.

Steve