Author Topic: Noah's Ark  (Read 7611 times)

Battle-Bruvah Sillynoah

• Heroic Tier Level 5
  • Alfa Legion, 11th company
    • Email
Noah's Ark
« on: February 08, 2014, 08:06:58 PM »
Hello all. so i have a bit of an odd request. i would like to ask if someone can scrape together some extra bits for one model from each basic infantry unit of every playable Xenos race (and also a Bloodletter). my reason for doing this is because im starting my pre-collage course at AI university of Boston and i need an easily manipulable reference for Xenos and Daemons, and it seems like a waste to buy a 10 pack of Fire Warriors when i will only paint and use one. i play Space Marines and IG so i have that covered. please contact me if you have any extra bits to spare. thank you  :).

What I have so far...
0 Tyranid Termagants

0 Tyranid  Hormagaunts

0 Tyranid  Genestealers

2 Eldar Guardians

2 Tau Fire Warriors

1 Dark Eldar warrior

1 Ork boy

more than enough Gretchen

2 Necron Warriors and 1 Necron scarab

1 Adepta Sororitas Acolyte

0 Bloodletter Demons

0 Chaos Space Marines, but this one is the least necessary considering i play regular space marines 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:41:36 PM by Battle-Bruvah Sillynoah »
Club Affiliation: The Alfa Legion
Where I play: Abington

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Re: Noah's Ark
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 02:41:23 PM »
I can spare an Ork Boy.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 06:23:04 PM »
I certainly might have an eldar guardian and maybe a tau fire warrior, I'll dig around...

Are there any requirements, so to speak?  Are assembled models OK?  Or are you trying to build them yourself?

Battle-Bruvah Sillynoah

• Heroic Tier Level 5
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 01:18:44 AM »
as long as i have a model (un-assembled or assembled) im good. thanks guys. im almost always in the Abington store on Saturdays and sometimes swing by on Wednesdays, but if your gonna be there, i can most likely can be swing by any day of the week 5:00pm-10:00pm. again, thank you  ;D BTW what were you looking at price-wise?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 01:21:00 AM by Battle-Bruvah Sillynoah »

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 02:40:27 PM »
Sorry about not getting back to you yet!  Busy week...I dug out a couple of guardians and a couple of fire warriors.  I went for one with helm and one without, as i wasn't sure what would suit you best.  I'll try and drop 'em off in Abington early next week... if you still want them.  As for trade, you can toss some sweet IG and or space marine bits in a baggie.  Dealer's choice!

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 04:08:43 PM »
I can come by Saturday the 22nd with an ork boy and a gretchin. If you want to get a game in I can bring all the silly new Ork contraptions that the dread mob list lets you bring.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

Battle-Bruvah Sillynoah

• Heroic Tier Level 5
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 12:20:32 PM »
Sorry about not getting back to you yet!  Busy week...I dug out a couple of guardians and a couple of fire warriors.  I went for one with helm and one without, as i wasn't sure what would suit you best.  I'll try and drop 'em off in Abington early next week... if you still want them.  As for trade, you can toss some sweet IG and or space marine bits in a baggie.  Dealer's choice!
sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys, i spent the weekend in NJ. can be there around 4:30 tomorrow with ALL THE SPACE MARINE BITZ YOU COULD EVER WANT

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 07:11:23 PM »
My schedule means I'll have to drop 'em off earlier, like 2PM.  No worries though, whatever you want to throw in a baggie will be fine!  I am building some inquisitorial troopers so IG bodies and bits are always good too...

My Inquisitor Karamazov is missing a power sword hand (right hand)... any sword hand you have that might look cool would be great.

I'll leave 'em under the name "Noah," and pick up whatever you leave me later this week.

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 09:48:56 AM »
...and now my schedule means it's going to have to be later...

Stupid job... Still, without it, no gaming.  I will try and drop them off by 7pm tonight, but depending on weather, might have to be tomorrow.  On the plus side, I threw some Dark Eldar bits in there.  I don't know where they came from, and you have to use the Eldar legs I included instead.  I also include some little armor plates you can make the shoulders more distinct.

Sorry for delay, I'll keep you posted.

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 04:12:50 PM »
They cancelled my meeting... So I just dropped them off.  Good luck!

Battle-Bruvah Sillynoah

• Heroic Tier Level 5
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 04:50:52 PM »
i cant come today due to the snow. BTW i have some IG torsos, some IG weapons, and a left terminator arm with a powersword, is that cool? and also on the Inquisitorial troopers, are unpainted guardsmen ok or do you have special bits that make them look more inquisitorial? and finally, should I leave them under the name Nate T?

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 08:56:18 PM »
Yeah, you can leave 'em under Nate T.  :)

Inquisitorial troopers are pretty much regular troopers, but mostly good venue for conversions and paint jobs.  You can add some head swaps with some crazed WFB Empire troops, to show guys who have seen too much.  The problem is that they can't take regular lasguns, so the preferred weapons are specials (plasma, melta) and stormbolters... so any of those are great.  Actually, other really useful IG bits for me would be laspistols and chainswords, if you have any!

But any bits are good, and torsos and legs always appreciated, even whole guardsmen are fine. I have some Jungle fighters that are pretty much just stock with added Inquisitorial tattoos...

Battle-Bruvah Sillynoah

• Heroic Tier Level 5
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 05:36:21 PM »
Yeah, you can leave 'em under Nate T.  :)

Inquisitorial troopers are pretty much regular troopers, but mostly good venue for conversions and paint jobs.  You can add some head swaps with some crazed WFB Empire troops, to show guys who have seen too much.  The problem is that they can't take regular lasguns, so the preferred weapons are specials (plasma, melta) and stormbolters... so any of those are great.  Actually, other really useful IG bits for me would be laspistols and chainswords, if you have any!

But any bits are good, and torsos and legs always appreciated, even whole guardsmen are fine. I have some Jungle fighters that are pretty much just stock with added Inquisitorial tattoos...
they said that they didn't have anyone in their system named "Nate T" so i left a dollar in the bag along with some guardsmen torsos and legs, a left-terminator-arm with a power-sword, and some chainswords and laspistols. thanks and good luck with those inquisitorial troopers!

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2014, 06:10:32 PM »
Are you still going to be by Saturday? I have to head up to Boston but can swing by in the afternoon.

Battle-Bruvah Sillynoah

• Heroic Tier Level 5
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2014, 08:32:23 PM »
Are you still going to be by Saturday? I have to head up to Boston but can swing by in the afternoon.
Yes i will be in Abington on Saturday.