Author Topic: Fantasy timeline is moving forward, is anyone else excited for Nagash release?  (Read 2083 times)

MM3791

• God
Well, is anyone excited? This is a major event, the rulebook just went up for pre-order..

BrianP

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
I am waiting to see slightly more detail before letting myself get too excited :D

MM3791

• God
The magic cards have already sold out  :o Looks like two books will be included, Book 1 is 296 pages with all the new fluff in it, book 2 is 96 pages of new rules. Looks good to me  8)

BrianP

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
Yeah, the fact that the cards have sold out already is a little insane - I guess GW underestimated the level of interest in Fantasy (or a bunch of 40k players got really confused  ;D)

I am hoping the rules actually support a campaign, rather than just some more detailed allied information, 50% lord slots, and any wiz can use undeath. Once that is confirmed I will let myself get excited!

Chase, any chance you can still get the new Lore cards? I don't see anything on the GW site about them being a web exclusive.

MM3791

• God
The latest rumors seem to indicate that "End of Times" will be a series, starting with Nagash's resurrection and ending with the opening to WHF 9th edition.

I wonder if Chase knows how many copies of the rulebook BG is getting.. it is priced at $85.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Unsure on the rules cards.  I should know more tomorrow.  GW has done an excellent job messing our orders up lately, so I don't want to commit to any number.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
I will not be getting many rulebooks.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel