Author Topic: Original Dungeons & Dragons Retro-Campaign  (Read 1971 times)

J Harper

• Email
Original Dungeons & Dragons Retro-Campaign
« on: October 22, 2009, 12:20:16 PM »
Hello,

I'm looking for six to nine players for an Original Dungeons & Dragons campaign using the Red and Blue Basic and Expert Rulebooks. The campaign will focus on exploration and dungeon crawling, with some plot. As the campaign develops through play, players will be encouraged to set goals for themselves. The rules are simple and character creation takes only 5 to 10 minutes.

I'm tentatively scheduling the first session for Monday, Nov 2, 7 pm.  If anyone is interested feel free to post here, e-mail me at DorianVal@aol.com, leave word with Chase or Derick, or just simply show up.

Take care,

Jeremy Harper

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Re: Original Dungeons & Dragons Retro-Campaign
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »
If people have the time, I recommend trying to get a spot at Jeremy's table.  He runs a solid game.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

KingElthur

• Heroic Tier Level 8
    • The Gate Stormers
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »
I'll gladly give it a try.

J Harper

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 11:31:09 PM »
Folks,

Just a bump. I'll be starting this game this Monday (Nov 2). I should be at the shop at 6.45. Initial characters will be rolled up and we'll get a short session going.

The adventures and dungeons I have set up need a minumum of five people. Six would be better, and I'll be happy to run for at least nine or ten, though that is probably overly optimistic.

If I have less than 5 people, I won't be able to run, unfortunately. So if you're interested, please show up. It take only 5 to 10 minutes to roll up a character and the rules are very simple. Also (and forgive me if this sounds like boasting) I like to think I'm a pretty good gamemaster.

Give it a shot. I hope to run this at least once a week.

Cheers,

Jeremy Harper

J Harper

• Email
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 12:46:49 AM »
I want to apologize here to anyone who showed up looking to play. I found out today that the place I work at is closing and in all likelihood I am being laid off. I was in no condition to run anything tonight.

I'm sorry about the cancelation. I'll hopefully will be able to start this in the future.

Thank you,

Jeremy Harper