Author Topic: Dr. Horrible  (Read 2350 times)

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
Dr. Horrible
« on: July 22, 2008, 02:43:55 AM »
I'm a latecomer to the Dr. Horrible show but has anyone else seen this?  A co-worker, who loves Joss Whedon too, mentioned it to me because the 3rd and final webisode was released this weekend.

It is a great concept and quite funny.  I love Dr. Horrible's compatriot Damp, the incessant singing, and the great quotes "How are things with cheesy on the outside?"  "Oh goodness look at my wrist, time to go."  "Oh but what about your clothes?  I don't love these, see ya."
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 02:48:52 AM by Jonathan »
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
Re: Dr. Horrible
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 08:23:40 AM »
Your not too late, its only been out for a week. This is probably the best thing to come out of the writers strike. i would love for it to become a regular series but would not want give up NPH as Barney on How I met Your Mother.

Unit04

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 11:26:26 AM »
You are too late now.  It was only out for a week...for free.  I think you can download it for $$ now, or wait for the DVD (which will have other stuff on it...I think).

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 12:51:36 PM »
Yeah the DVD will be coming out later this year with extras including more songs.  Plus, there's a soundtrack to come out this year and you can get the episodes on iTunes.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »
You can get all 3 for $4 on itunes. They made no money up front for this. Everyone worked for free.

Moosifer

• Paragon Tier Level 11
  • Egotistical Co-Conspirator
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 09:05:46 PM »
NPH, Mal, and the chick from the guild vids, awesomeness to the max

Imp

• Paragon Tier Level 15
  • ImpsCorner.com
    • Imp's Corner
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 11:36:27 PM »
Mal (Nathan Fillion)  is just awesome, too bad fox like to put him in a show for 5 episodes then cancel the show... dam you Rupert Murdock
Children yet, the tale to hear, Eager eye and willing ear, Lovingly shall nestle near.  In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream --Lingering in the golden gleam --Life, what is it but a dream?

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 02:57:15 AM »
The official soundtrack is now available for sale on iTunes and Amazon.com.  Check it out.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GUJD2O?ie=UTF8&tag=tangents&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B001GUJD2O