Author Topic: mordheim megabattle  (Read 4896 times)

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
Re: mordheim megabattle
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 12:09:15 AM »
Another point to just note, dave.  If you want to run something with a prize as the goal it usually ends up being just easier for the guy in charge if he stays in a neutral role.  Less problems can arise.  In both leagues of mordheim I had no stake in winning or losing any games, and ran a free pure neutral forces to even out the loss or gain of players.  But, no one can claim I taylored the games to benifit me.

Not that this will be an issue I am just a firm believer is removing the problems before someone else finds them and makes a big deal of it all.  Also, I am willing to be in charge of the event the day of so you can take part in and possibly win something.  I enjoy watching the games as much as playing.

skavengear

Re: mordheim megabattle
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 01:04:46 PM »
kevin,

i am fine with any ideas you have since, obviously, you have played far longer and have more expirience running such events. i really wasnt concerned with any prizes or the like, just enjoying a game of mordheim. a league like you had mentioned with an end battle would be perfect. let me know if there is interest and if you want to set parameters yourself. if there are no prizes or entry fee, i feel like more would play and more people would be nonschalant over whether or not they were in first or last. but do whatever you feel is right to get a league started as i have the upmost faith in you being able to run one.