Author Topic: Comercials seen in the 40th Melenium  (Read 756 times)

Grand Master Steve

Comercials seen in the 40th Melenium
« on: August 05, 2010, 05:43:06 PM »
Some comercials thought of when i was still in high school.

Gene Stealer Joes:

Come to Gene Stealer Joe's Gene stealer ranch! Having problems with gangs in the under hive? Are the local Arbites constantly raiding your buildings? The Inquisition coming down on your smuggeling ring? Well come to Gene Stealer Joe's Gene Stealer Ranch and buy some Tyrinid critters to solve your problems! We have every variaty from the tiney rRpper to the massive Carnifex. Get a tyrinid and have the best security imagineable! Make the Arbites and Inquisition think twice before making a raid on your legitimate buisness! Come down today!

Spoken Very Rapidly: Gene Stealer Joes is not responcible for loss of limb or life when visiting ranch. Use Tyrinids at your own discression. Not responsible for hive fleets attracted to your home world and devouring it. Not accountable for Ordo Xenos investigations. Use at own risk. Gene Stealer Joe's reserves the right to decline buisness and tour of ranch if you are a suspected Inquisitor.

Dakka Dakka Station:

HEY YOU! Youz ridez to slow? Da odda boyz beaten you in da race? Comez here we gotz Dakka and mo dakka for you ridez! My boyz are da best at fixen ridez and wez got the best daka in the system to make you ridez go fasta. Need a custum job? My gortz can fix it up real nice for you! You come to our stations and we get dem rides goen good. You bring your ridez to Dakka Dakka station on da Armagedon planet and we make em go fasta! We even will work for Hummies if da price is right!

Opforce3

• God
    • Email
Re: Comercials seen in the 40th Melenium
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 08:02:28 PM »
^ like

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Doin' what I can with what I got."
-Burt Gummer

6/4/11 NEVER FORGET

Opforce3

• God