Author Topic: Looking for a d&d group or will start a game in or around stoughton  (Read 2865 times)

Theory

• Email
Hey, we (me and my friend) are looking to start/join a D&D group in or around Stoughton. Anyone interested?

buddyzen

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • FIRE-MERCHANT
    • Email
Re: Looking for a d&d group or will start a game in or around stoughton
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 12:39:44 AM »
yeh Theory and me can be reached at aim's Tasslehoffgold or bart2713 or you can contact us on our vent IP 66.55.143.182 PORT 8214 PASS buddy   

If we start our own campaign then we will also need a dm with experience.
we would really appreciate it if you would like to play  ;D
www.Fire-merchant.webs.com

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth"

DrhankPhD

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 01:24:18 PM »
Me and a friend are looking for a group (both from Weymouth).

Unfortunately, my friend has very little experience, so him DMing is out of the question, and I'm not too interested in DMing either, as i haven't actually had the opportunity to play in a game for several years.

buddyzen

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • FIRE-MERCHANT
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 06:05:51 PM »
if you are willing to come to stoughton that would be great but we still need to find a dm lol i don't think we will find one that quick  :P

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth"

DrhankPhD

• Email
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 11:49:24 PM »
Yeah coming to Stoughton wouldn't be too big a problem  :)

buddyzen

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • FIRE-MERCHANT
    • Email
Looking for a dm and maybe more players
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 05:57:04 PM »
hey guys we are going to start a dnd game in stoughton and we need a experienced dm me and my friend are not total noobs but havn't played in a long time and there are 2 other people from the forum that said they would play so if you want to play or you want do be a dm please aim me at bart2713 message me or email me at buddyzen@live.com

bk9wolf

• Email
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 08:32:09 PM »
Theory:
Our group in Walpole is looking for a couple of players.  We play thursday nite 6:00pm, sat afternoon, (different DM different campain,) around 3ish, and sunday nite at 6:00.  We are in need of players.