Author Topic: Flantasy Flan Campaign  (Read 3525 times)

Poo the Great

• Paragon Tier Level 19
    • Email
Re: Flantasy Flan Campaign
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 08:28:04 AM »
I personally would like to see this campaign take place at the new Plainville store. Does that work for everyone else whos interested? If the majority say yes, thats where it'll be, if not, then we host this at the OG Abington store.

So for those interested please reply which store you'd like this to take place at...

PS The Plainville store is awesome-sauce

tcliff86

• Heroic Tier Level 4
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 03:43:42 PM »
plainville

Chris

• Heroic Tier Level 7
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 05:28:50 PM »
Tuesday would work for me, I would prefer Abington.

Any idea what type of campaign we would do?
We do not stop playing because we get old. We get old when we stop playing.  -Benjamin Franklin

When you come to the end and you can't go any farther, you've got to go over the wall. Gotta see what's there.  -Gary Gygax

Poo the Great

• Paragon Tier Level 19
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 03:13:25 PM »
Well, as for the campaign, it kind of depends on how many people we have in it. Should it be a good amount (8 or over) we'd keep it simple and run a Mighty Empires should D allows the use of the awesome map he painted up. If its a relatively small group, I'd try and run something more in depth, like a Border Princes.

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 08:08:50 AM »
for Tuesday nights, Plainville.

But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)