Author Topic: Deathwatch rpg  (Read 1206 times)

skavengear

Deathwatch rpg
« on: September 18, 2010, 01:12:01 AM »
I wanted to post this as general since it isn't very much related to the game itself, but is there anyone who has interested in playing this rpg (same makers as dark heresy) where you can actually play a space marine! the book itself is a stunning beauty of a book, very nice material and pretty pictures, and from skimming it looks to have solid rules.

the price for the core book is 59.95, a price i am 310% willing to pay for the content and beauty, so long as there is an interest enough that i would actually play the game, and not just read it cover to cover and put it on my bookshelf of rpgs i thought would be awesome and died before they ever had a chance (you know who you are cough lord of the rings rpg, cough fatal cough cough)

so if anyone ever thought "gee, i wish i could roleplay my favorite type of spacemarine character" and wants to play a seemingly bad ass game, feel like a space marine and own a book of beauty beyond word, please post either here or in my thread under other rpgs.

thank you!
Dave Goss

skavengear

Re: Deathwatch rpg
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 06:40:01 PM »
just finished rolling up my character and it was a lot of fun, very simple to accomplish, if anyone would like to join or gm please send a pm to me asap