Author Topic: Two (possibly three) D&Ders looking for more OR looking for a game  (Read 1670 times)

Hashbrowns

Greetings,

Two experienced gamers (in D&D, but also cyberpunk, shadowrun, all flesh, mordheim, and more) in our mid 20s in the Milford area are looking for more people to play in a game/games we're working on (3.0/3.5 blend and a possible basic fantasy game), or looking for other games, and even willing to join an existing group!  We'll play most versions of D&D, though we are not very big fans of 4.0.  

I didn't know about this store in Plainville, and this forum looks very active as well, I look forward to checking out the threads here, and look forward to any replies I get as well!  

If you are a beginner, or just don't have the materials, we have plenty to share in terms of manuals, dice, etc.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 02:29:18 AM by Hashbrowns »

Nimble666

• Email
Re: Two (possibly three) D&Ders looking for more OR looking for a game
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 12:56:15 AM »
im 18 and a former big gamer and i want to get back in the battle so if you guys can find someone to do Dm'ing im in i usualy run a ranger,mage of some sort and some variation of elf so look forward to fighting besid or against you guys

Hashbrowns

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 05:38:58 PM »
Nice to know, mate!  Where are you located at in terms of location?  What nights and games are you interested in playing?  If you want to respond here or in private message form that's fine.

*Sorry I couldn't get back to  you sooner, was at the rally in DC this weekend*

GoragonTheDestroyer

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 12:58:33 AM »
I'm also very much interested. Big gamer as well, looking to get back into it