Author Topic: Question about the new Black plastic black orc model's?  (Read 1002 times)

jhobin

• Paragon Tier Level 14
Question about the new Black plastic black orc model's?
« on: November 24, 2010, 10:16:05 AM »
Hello,

I'm in the process of converting my fantasy ork army over to a feral ork 40k army. I have a bunch of the previous metal black orks the ones with the steel face plates and two hand weapons. Are the newer plastic ones bigger in size than those?

I'm thinking of making meganobz based off the new plastic's but unsure of the scale.
"I'm going to sacrifice my pyramid turtles"
-Anonymous card player who makes me wonder if I sound like this talking about 40k!

Moss:"What operating system is it running?"
Bomb Technician:"Vista!"
Moss:"Where all going to die!"

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
Re: Question about the new Black plastic black orc model's?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 05:59:41 PM »
They look a little bigger on the sprue than the older ones, but that could just be my eyes.

I think the difference is meh, but I guess it's a question of what you're looking for.

Can't give you anything more definitive as I've not finished the metal ones the plastics were supposed to augment, and so they're still on sprues...

Cheers,
A

But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)