Author Topic: Which is cheesier?  (Read 8868 times)

Alley Livingston

• Heroic Tier Level 7
  • Silence is golden but duck tape is silver.
    • Email
Re: Which is cheesier?
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2011, 03:44:32 PM »
The best codex is necrons. They're soooo gooooood duuuuuuude!

This literally made me laugh out loud ;D
So I win right?
You're not even playing.
So I'm winning?
Yes Alley, you're winning.

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2011, 04:29:58 PM »
Poor Necrons. I so hope their codex is really next, as is widely rumored. I'd love to start a Necron army, but none of my friends will even let me buy a model until the codex comes out! So much for ancient horror, more like ancient horrible.

Iacton Qruze

• Email
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2011, 06:01:21 PM »
Again addressing Thunderwolf cavalries, they are meant for destroying units upon units of troops, but are also recognized by the player themself as a unit that will be targeted immediately, it's not our fault as spacewolf players that we take advantage of the openings you leave in your army by targeting the thunderwolf cavalry which you KNOW will be your own downfall. Tie them up in close combat with puny units like basic troops and take out our long range guys then go back to firing your heavy weapons on the thunderwolves. I mean really, it's not impossible to take them down.

I haven't played  40K in awhile, but have to say that traditionally  there are two arguments best left out if you are trying to rationalize that your army is 'not cheesy'.
One is 'Hey, its not my fault, i didn't write the rules' and two is 'They are not impossible to beat.'
Both total red flags in this department.

Working both into one paragraph is basically saying 'Space Wolves are not cheesy because....  ok, what the heck, actually they are.....'   ;D
Just remember, manling.... the Bloodthirster is MINE.-
-G. Gurnisson

Destroys Hunter-Killers

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2011, 01:00:00 AM »
so space wolves are stupid thread over

/sarcasm
Wow, very sophisticated point there; I mean your base argument and reasoning is phenomenal. Those points you made defending your opinion were mind-blowing, seriously, you are just amazing at proving your opinion and backing it up with relevant thoughts. /end sarcasm

Spacewolves aren't stupid, and I don't want to bring the issue of the new GK codex into this thread, so I'll just say that according to some the new GK are more "stupid" than spacewolves. As of what I've seen brought up as points so far though they seem quite broken and ridiculous. Spacewolves are not stupid, and are a perfectly fine Marine army that CAN be broken but only few people do that and usually only in tournament play because they feel the desire to win outweighs the consequences of seeming like a douche. All in all, they are just as cheesy as any other army out there is or can be made to be. I feel like a broken record here but hey, that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Don't try to change the subject you know that space wolves are better than most other codex and you argument is invalid

Thank you and goodbye
A man always has two reasons for doing anything: a good reason and the real reason.

Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.

Alley Livingston

• Heroic Tier Level 7
  • Silence is golden but duck tape is silver.
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2011, 03:41:20 PM »
so space wolves are stupid thread over

/sarcasm
Wow, very sophisticated point there; I mean your base argument and reasoning is phenomenal. Those points you made defending your opinion were mind-blowing, seriously, you are just amazing at proving your opinion and backing it up with relevant thoughts. /end sarcasm

Spacewolves aren't stupid, and I don't want to bring the issue of the new GK codex into this thread, so I'll just say that according to some the new GK are more "stupid" than spacewolves. As of what I've seen brought up as points so far though they seem quite broken and ridiculous. Spacewolves are not stupid, and are a perfectly fine Marine army that CAN be broken but only few people do that and usually only in tournament play because they feel the desire to win outweighs the consequences of seeming like a douche. All in all, they are just as cheesy as any other army out there is or can be made to be. I feel like a broken record here but hey, that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Don't try to change the subject you know that space wolves are better than most other codex and you argument is invalid

Thank you and goodbye
Yes, they are better than most other codexes, oh well, it's all about strategy. Honestly if you take anything from reading this take the fact that I, myself as a player don't use spacewolf cheese. I don't use named characters or thunderwolf cavalries or even transports. If I wanted to play cheese I could, but I don't. So I guess it comes down to I realize that the spacewolves are quite powerful and are good in every area, not just one, but that I don't see why players call EVERY wolf player cheesy when we aren't all like that.
So I win right?
You're not even playing.
So I'm winning?
Yes Alley, you're winning.