Author Topic: Forge World Phantom Titan  (Read 15555 times)

King of the Elves

Re: Forge World Phantom Titan
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2012, 04:13:43 AM »
Hey "Smutz" quick question, about how big is the Revenant? I am kinda thinking about getting one, but I was also thinking about just biting the bullet, and saving up (for like 1 1/2 years) while working on my modeling skills and get the phantom. So like is it near the size of the phantom, or much smaller? Thanks in advance - The King

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2012, 08:28:38 PM »
Its smaller. Its the imperial equivilent to a Warhound Titan compared to a Reaver Titan.

Smutz

« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2012, 10:41:23 PM »
King,

the Revenat is roughly 12" tall standing straight. The Phantom is more than twice as tall. Here is picture of the revenant next one leg of the phantom. I thought the Revenant was huge when i first got it but after starting work on the Phantom it seems tiny.

Smutz

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2012, 01:50:47 PM »
So I went down to Battlegrounds yesterday and airbrushed my titan. All I have left to do is the legs. I will post pictures of my titan when i get a chance later but for now here is two of the three tanks I also did. Thanks Nick for all the help I hadn"t airbrushed in a long time and I am not sure if it would have looked as good as it does.
(Cobra)

(Lynx)
those who win every battle are not really skillful- those who render others' armies helpless without fighting are the best of all.  ~Master Sun Tzu

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2012, 05:59:53 PM »
Awesome work, guys.  Airbrushing looks awesome there.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2012, 06:11:41 PM »
look no flying Saucer or Star Wars drones ;)

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2012, 03:20:41 PM »
a few pictures of the titan in action from the megabattle

those who win every battle are not really skillful- those who render others' armies helpless without fighting are the best of all.  ~Master Sun Tzu

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2012, 03:35:24 PM »
Mexican showdown between titans

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »
I have done some painting to the head. Any thoughts? Would a dark red gem on the head look good?

« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 08:54:28 AM by Seth »

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2012, 04:08:27 PM »
I would go for a red or blue Gem, a green one may blend in with the armor to well. BTW I LOVE the eldar heavy stuff so sleek and streamlined in a no homo sexy way.

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2012, 09:10:46 PM »
So the pictures are ok. but here are the gems on the head plus the inside.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2012, 05:07:51 PM »
NICE!

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2012, 05:34:27 PM »
Definitely getting there.  :)
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2012, 07:43:17 PM »
thank you very much. i have been jumping back and forth between updating 100 power armour grey knights to be holding the right weapons and dry brushing the bone on the guns lately. the pulsar is done with the bone and the d cannon is almost done right now. then i will do the gems on them and move on to the halo fins. i only have about 10 or so grey knights left to switch weapons on(strike squads need swords not halbreds) and then they are done and will get painting. having no job right now is a bad and good thing. sometimes i just want out of the house but it has done wonders for my armies.

Erich

• Heroic Tier Level 5
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2012, 02:05:51 PM »
Fantastic work. Love the airbrushing on the super heavy tanks and the titan is jaw dropping.