Author Topic: Menoth Stat Card Question  (Read 1522 times)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Menoth Stat Card Question
« on: December 21, 2011, 09:52:47 PM »
What do the little flame symbols mean on the stat card of the Vanquisher?  What does the "tapped" symbol mean?  How do you tell if an ability uses focus?

Thanks, guys.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Ed

• Epic Tier Level 27
  • "No, but have you hearda' Magic?"
Re: Menoth Stat Card Question
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 10:47:52 PM »
If you hit them with that weapon they are on fire.
during upkeep you roll a d6 this is for the persons model that was hit on a 1 or 2 the model isn't on fire anymore. If not they take like a pow 12 or 14 damage roll i can't remember fully but its one of the two. I use Nick's rule book so i don't have a rule book off hand.

(How do you tell if an ability uses focus?) for this can you give an example?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:50:46 PM by Intro Pack Ed »

jonm

• Heroic Tier Level 8
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 09:54:51 AM »
If it's just a flame icon it means that the weapon causes fire type damage. It doesn't come into play often, usually only if a model is immune to certain effects or whatnot.

Now, if its a fire icon with an arrow under it then that means a model suffers continuous fire from that attack/weapon/ability. A model suffering from continuous fire rolls a d6. On a 1-2 it goes out, on anything else it take a POW12 damage roll.

This quick sheet has them all if anyone is wondering.

http://www.box.com/shared/lvqqqzlkzz

KestrelM1

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 11:20:36 AM »
What do the little flame symbols mean on the stat card of the Vanquisher?  What does the "tapped" symbol mean?  How do you tell if an ability uses focus?

Thanks, guys.

means Damage Type: Fire.
means Continuous Fire

Abilities that use focus explicitly say they cost focus to use, for example Epic Severius's Warjack Bond. For warjacks, there is a list in Prime of all the things a Warjack can/must spend focus to do, including Run, Charge, Power Attack, and Shake Effect.