Author Topic: Monsterpocalypse Tournaments.  (Read 2716 times)

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
Monsterpocalypse Tournaments.
« on: November 24, 2008, 09:19:54 AM »
Derek could you setup tournaments for December?
Anyone interested in playing should register at privateerevents.com and pre-register for tournaments.
The only way we can get prizes is if at least 6 people pre-register for each tournament.
The prizes are Mega versions of the monsters and we draft units at the end.
You will get a special figure for pre-registering for tournaments. These figures are shadow versions of units that have the cloak ability(can't be targeted from long range)
The tournaments are at 3pm on Saturdays.
I have extra armies and I always have them with me if anyone wants to use them for tournaments or just wants to learn how to play

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
Re: Monsterpocalypse Tournaments.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 09:58:03 PM »
Jared I just signed up on that site and added BG as a favored venue.  Is the only way to pre-reg for events on that site?  I know I'm liable to forget and I don't want to do that.  Other than checking that site constantly how will I, and others, know to go there and pre-reg for an event?

Lastly, when are you available to teach me the game?  I have my stuff in my car, I believe, and can tap into that.  The rulebook looks complicated but that could just be the rules.

P.S. Don't forget we have DND this Wednesday at 6.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 11:58:06 AM »
Privateerevents.com is the only way to pre-register.
I will post here when Events are scheduled
I might be around for a game later today.

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 01:04:12 PM »
Doh, I'm stuck at work today but it is good to know regardless.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 10:47:27 AM »
In order for us to get the kit and players to get the shadow figs we need 6 players pre-registered 10 business days before the event. Only players pre-registered before this date will get the shadow figs.

I set up a tournament for 12-20-08. Pre-register for this event at Privateerevents.com before monday(12-08-08)

I will be running demos when I'm at the store(mostly on weekends).  If we get enough players on this saturday or next we can have a tournament since we have 1 mega figure left from the launch kit.

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 05:05:09 PM »
what mega is it??? Is is armordax????

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 03:28:17 AM »
I have pre-registered for both events that are listed.  I cannot guarantee that I will be able to attend the actual event.  Saturdays are a bad day for me.  I either work or use it as the one day each week I see my fiance.  Despite that I'm happy to pre-reg for the events, as long as I remember, to keep the prize kits flowing.

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 06:46:09 AM »
it is armadax. If you want to be registered for all events I can add you when I create them

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 01:27:04 PM »
Jared that'd be perfect.

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 02:35:28 PM »
we need two more people to preregister by monday. I will be at the store tomorrow trying to recruit players and offering demos. also if enough people are interested we can have a tournament for the Mega Cthugrosh that we have left over.

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »
I'm working in the morning and then we have dinner at 7.  I think I need to count myself out this weekend.