Author Topic: Celebrating Primarch Day  (Read 763 times)

Grand Master Steve

Celebrating Primarch Day
« on: May 23, 2012, 05:06:43 PM »
On Thursday June 21st.  Steve D. will turn 30. GASP! I am calling it Primarch day since so many people well Abington clientel any way see me as some form of Diety. I plan on making some Tabels hopefuly the weather will hold. For an out door cook out with alchaholic beverages for those only of age. Just come and bring something to play with! keep it small and simple less people wana mega battle in which case I will need A certain store's assistance for war to be waged in my Honor. If to many people want in I may need a certain store's assitance to run the event. Let me know!

Logan007

• Epic Tier Level 22
Re: Celebrating Primarch Day
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 05:32:36 PM »
(Let me fix that for you Steve)

On Thursday June 21st,  Steve D. will turn 30 -- GASP! I am calling it Primarch Day since so many people (well, Abington clientele anyway) see me as some form of deity.

I plan on making some tables -- hopefully the weather will hold -- for an outdoor cookout with alcoholic beverages (only for those of age!).

Just come and bring something to play with! Keep it small and simple -- unless people want a megabattle, in which case I will need a certain store’s assistance for war to be waged in my honor.

Let me know!

Logan007

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 05:33:37 PM »
Also, I'd come if it weren't the middle of the week and I lived in Boston!

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 07:19:33 PM »
(Let me fix that for you Steve)

On Thursday June 21st,  Steve D. will turn 30 -- GASP! I am calling it Primarch Day since so many people (well, Abington clientele anyway) see me as some form of deity.

I plan on making some tables -- hopefully the weather will hold -- for an outdoor cookout with alcoholic beverages (only for those of age!).

Just come and bring something to play with! Keep it small and simple -- unless people want a megabattle, in which case I will need a certain store’s assistance for war to be waged in my honor.

Let me know!

awesome
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 08:59:59 PM »
I plan on making a table roughly 2 standard tables in size length by length next to eachother and a big Birthday Cake as an interactive center terrain feature and objective. I need to figure out who to have the cake made by and what to have on it. i wish more people would RSVP here or on face book so i know how much food and drink to get.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 09:01:30 PM by Grand Master Steve »

blantyr

• Epic Tier Level 21
  • Bob Butler, former Abington guy
    • Wicke's Web
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 09:44:40 PM »
Is Ariel going to be able to make it?

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 10:48:26 PM »