Author Topic: Good amount of wood elfs for sale cheap  (Read 1212 times)

SyRael

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
Good amount of wood elfs for sale cheap
« on: July 28, 2012, 11:53:01 AM »
For store credit I am selling Bunch of wood elf stuff. I do not play Fantasy so I am looking to hand them over cheap.

Imrik Dragonlord (painted white primer, missing one horn)
one box of glade riders primed white and  some still on blister
one Battle Standard Bearer
one 3 pack of Warhawk riders in box
one box of Eternal Guard
one Green Knight figure in box
2005 wood elf codex
large amount of bits and some figures from the Wood Elf army box (things I just don't know)

all of the above for $55.00

I will be in Abingtin today with all the stuff so stop by or let me know if you are intersted.

Thanks,

Brandon

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
Re: Good amount of wood elfs for sale cheap
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 03:17:07 AM »
I would If i were you:  send kingofelves a PM
I do have a problem with Vulcan twin-linking every non-UltraMarine whatever-gun on the table.
Thank you for this Chase

SyRael

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 03:28:21 PM »
Thanks I will send him a PM.

Brandon

SyRael

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 11:07:31 AM »
I am going to give this post another day or so before I toss this stuff up on Craig's list for trade. All I am looking for is to get Imoteck, a crypteck, and a set of the new Games Workshop Vech. marker dice. No money if it helps. I need these for the Apocalypse event. If you know someone who wants this stuff let them know.

Thanks,

Brandon

SyRael

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 12:57:45 PM »
I have now got a crypteck and only need one HQ and the Dice set. The HQ is about 20.00 and the dice set is about 17.00. So I will let everything go for 37.00. I have been offered some low numbers for parts of the listing, but in truth I need the HQ and dice for Aug. 18th. I will be in Abington tonight (friday). Let me know if anyone wants this stuff.

Thanks so much,

Brandon

King of the Elves

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 10:58:20 PM »
Ahhh!!! I'm gone for 10 days and a bunch of wood elf stuff is for sale!! But I am intrested in just the: Imrik Dragonlord, the pack Warhawk riders, and the one box of Eternal Guard. All the other stuff I have too much of or don't need. If you can send me a "updated" price that would be great. I'm going to be away for another week before I can get to a laptop so if I don't respond that is why. Thanks -the king

SyRael

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 11:15:42 AM »
I am sorry King, but they have all been sold. I have more crap in my basement and if I come across anything elfish, I will make sure you get first shot.

Sorry,

Brandon