Author Topic: Fantasy League Meeting  (Read 5601 times)

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
Re: Fantasy League Meeting
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 11:36:35 PM »
mondays= I'm out.  Sorry guys, hope ya have a good run with it.  Too keeps it going remeber to pick on the player in the number one spot.  If that doesn't work, talk smack about his moma. 

smack talking moma's = a moral victory.   ;)

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 09:09:53 AM »
Whats the start date?

Ian Mulligan

• God
  • Egotistical Powergamer
    • Mutants and Shit
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 09:39:54 AM »
16th.
beep bop boop

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 10:51:28 AM »
Actually, like Rich said, 7:30 is the start time. There's a lot of book keeping that requires everyone. We expect to end around nine.

Bummer, If there's no wiggle room I'm out. I guess, you'll be spared the attention of the ankle biters...

Cheers,
A
But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 06:36:14 PM »
So how many players did you guys end up getting?  I realize that tonight is the sign up but I figure someone will see this and post after this evenings events.  I am anxious to hear how it all turns out.

Also what races have made a showing?  I know there are  like three wood elves but who else is playing what??

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 07:07:38 PM »
Currently I'm not sure how many people we will end up with but interest seems a lot higher than I had figured.

As far as armies go, I know we will have an Ogre army, a couple Vampire armies, Chaos Dwarf, Tomb Kings, Ork and Goblin, 3 Wood Elves, a Bretonnian army, a Lizardmen army or two, and who knows what else...

I'll post what we end up with in a few hours. :)
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel