Author Topic: Nyss Hunters Card  (Read 1725 times)

Rofel

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
Nyss Hunters Card
« on: November 17, 2012, 08:19:13 PM »
Does anyone have an extra Nyss Hunters card? I just got the main unit but the card was missing.

Neldar

• Heroic Tier Level 1
Re: Nyss Hunters Card
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 12:48:37 PM »
If no one does, you can request the card from PP at the mispack website.

mispack.privateerpress.com

Rofel

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 08:28:27 AM »
I'm betting the card fell out when people inspected the box, or it's possible that someone popped the box open and grabbed the card.

Either way I doubt it was a mispack and will have to order a replacement from PP, I'm just dreading it. The last order I made took 5 weeks for a card and an upgrade blister pack. I had a t-shirt on order but it never showed up, and I was so fed up that I just decided to take the $16 loss and not keep fighting over stuff not arriving.

Neldar

• Heroic Tier Level 1
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 09:30:01 AM »
You bought the box and there was no card in it?

That's a mispack no matter how it happened. File a report. If there is no movement after a week, send PPS_Adam (on the PP forums) a private message with your ticket number or call their front desk before 4 PM Pacific time. He's awesome and will get your stuff out to you as soon as possible.

If you mention the previous order number you'll get the shirt too.

A while ago I tried to buy NQ16 from them so I could get the Eiryss sculpt and despite two very clearly worded emails both magazines they sent me were missing the proof of purchase. I called Adam and he simply shipped the model free of charge the next day.

canadianone

• Paragon Tier Level 17
  • Our beavers are better than you beavers
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 04:35:07 PM »
Tim, i have one i think that i can part with, ill leave it with the desk next time im down there. Are you trying them with Valachev?
Tau theme song, "jump around"

Rofel

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 03:02:15 PM »
I got a replacement card from PP today. The main plan is to run them with Valachev in my Irusk2 lists. Walk 7 inches, shoot, zephyr 3 inches, tactical supremacy another 3 inches.