Author Topic: Inquisitor Questions  (Read 1361 times)

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
Inquisitor Questions
« on: March 02, 2009, 01:38:58 AM »
 I found an old D&D lead figure that I thought would make a good inquisitor, so I did a simple convertion on it.
 Here's my question though....for a standard/ regular inquisutir, not a lord, it says in the codex that you may select any psyker power from the Ordo Malleus powers list; each has  a point value with it, for that first power...do you have to pay for it? I know if you get a 2nd one from a familar you can purchase another power and pay for it.
 Also can inquistitors have grey knight terminators as their retinue?
 Thanks.
~ Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of my way! ~

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
Re: Inquisitor Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 10:11:57 AM »
I found an old D&D lead figure that I thought would make a good inquisitor, so I did a simple convertion on it.
 Here's my question though....for a standard/ regular inquisutir, not a lord, it says in the codex that you may select any psyker power from the Ordo Malleus powers list; each has  a point value with it, for that first power...do you have to pay for it? I know if you get a 2nd one from a familar you can purchase another power and pay for it.
 Also can inquistitors have grey knight terminators as their retinue?
 Thanks.

You still need to pay the points for the power he gets.

Only the Grey Knight Hero can have terminators as his "retinue".  But you can still take a squad of terminators and have the Inquisitor simply join it as long as he doesn't take henchmen.
It's the throwing phase now.

i was on the receiving end on occasion

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
Re: Inquisitor Questions
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 04:29:52 PM »
Cool. Thanks Rob.  I'll make up and try to use this sometime.
~ Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of my way! ~