Author Topic: Any Space Marine players looking for a deal?  (Read 1641 times)

Rosemarys Baby

• Email
Any Space Marine players looking for a deal?
« on: March 02, 2009, 11:03:18 PM »

Hey Guys,

I play orks and was looking to bolster my ranks. I noticed what an amazing deal the assault on Blackreach provides for both our races. I was wondering if any Space Marine players were interested in splitting the cost of this box set and dividing the contents?

We could meet at Battleground to make sure Dave got the business of course. We could buy it and split up the contents right there. For 30 bucks you would get 10 space marines 1 dreadnought 5 terminators and a Space Marine Captain. This stuff separately would run about 140 bucks! Similarly the ork models i receive would be the equivalent of 120 dollars worth of models.

I was looking to procure as many as 3 box sets worth, so if someone is interested in multiple quantities of the spacemarines or there is more then one player interested in the deal, I would be glad to work with more then one party.

Thanks,

Drew

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
Re: Any Space Marine players looking for a deal?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 01:59:23 AM »
Do you even go to Battleground? Dave? That is not the owner's name. Stop spamming the boards.
I do have a problem with Vulcan twin-linking every non-UltraMarine whatever-gun on the table.
Thank you for this Chase

Rosemarys Baby

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 08:46:49 AM »
I used to go all the time, though I have not been there too often lately. I, like many other warhammer gamers have taken quite a lengthy hiatus from the game. You are correct though, Dave is the name of a different store owner.  This was my mistake.

You are correct that I was mistaken about the store owner's name, though I cannot understand why you would think I was spamming...

tyranid warlord

• Heroic Tier Level 4
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 01:36:05 PM »
Hi
I think its a good deal I'm making a new small marine army and would like to go in on a
set with you I'm planing on being at BG next sat. morning around 10am

Dave