Author Topic: fantasy in Abington  (Read 1533 times)

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
fantasy in Abington
« on: May 14, 2013, 11:53:23 PM »
Hey,

Just looking to get an idea of the player base in the Abington community as far as Warhammer fantasy goes.  Particularly, if anyone is down for games of Storm of Magic.  I have a Vampire Counts army and was wondering what everyone else played,  I know what a few people have and play but was just seeing if there were any players that are around that I didn't know.

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
Re: fantasy in Abington
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 03:08:55 PM »
I'm a fan, I'm not sure I can get to Storm of Magic levels, maybe with the Gobbos.

Building up Chaos types...
It'd be good to see some Fantasy in the store!

Cheers,

But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)

King of the Elves

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 03:48:37 PM »
I don't have a ton of wood elves, maybe around 1500 points. But I'm always up for a game!

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 01:33:30 AM »
good to see some interest here.  Keep it coming.

Alan, for storm of magic depending on your mythic artifact choices or scrolls of binding it can  be very easy to play.  For instance if you have a giant spider you can field that as a bound creature and free up your rare slot for other choices.

Kaspa_V

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 01:16:24 AM »
Hello, my name is Wade, so i just recently got back into fantasy and am looking to get some Games in.  Some of you might know me from the warmachine scene.  I am from new bedford and i dont have a large meta or gaming Store nearby.  What  time on Saturdays do you tend to play.  If anyone is up for a game let me know.  I can Run upwards of 2500-3000 pts.

Thanks!

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 10:02:39 PM »
Good to know, What army to do you play?

I am looking to get a group of players together this summer to attempt a large game.  Storm of Magic is the end goal, but if starting off I could get 8 players with around 2500 points each to just see how the game will shape up.  I can move on to incorporating SoM at a later time.

Do you think that you would be interested in this type of game at some point?

Kaspa_V

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 03:03:42 PM »
IDK anything about storm of magic but I would be up for It I can run over 2500 pts of High Elves, but I don't own any of the new stuff yet.  just looking to start getting in some games.  most of the players from my area don't play regularly and there is no set day.  So i'm looking for some set days where I can show up play and maybe even paint.

as I also stated on another post I will be at Abington on the 15th to play and paint!  hope to see u guys there!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 03:08:07 PM by Kaspa_V »