Author Topic: Looking for a 4ed game!  (Read 2202 times)

Muzwrath

• Email
Looking for a 4ed game!
« on: July 17, 2009, 05:05:25 PM »
Hello everyone thank you for reading my post.  I am looking for a regular 4th ed  game to join.  I have been playing d&d since 1st ed would like to join a mature, deep, well run campaign.

I have a unique background that I think makes me a valuable asset to a group.  I was in the US special operations for 16 years and now I am a cop in a very high crime area.  I have been around the world more than a few times and seen many things.  I have also been in combat and seen the darker side of humanity in war and on the job.  I have also seen the heroic actions and sacrafices in person that most people on see in movies or in the game we all love to play.  I believe I bring these experiences to the table with a level head and light hearted personality that make me easy to game with.  I am 37 years old and live in Boston.   I am willing to commute for the right game.  I tend to play mostly melee characters.  I am a team player and do not mind helping out with the game work load (I have been a DM for most of gaming career so I know how much work it is to run a good in depth game!) 

So if you need another player or you think I might add some flavor to your group please consider me for your game.

Thank You
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 11:19:46 PM by Muzwrath »
D&D since 1980

Muzwrath

• Email
Re: Looking for a 4ed game!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 09:49:21 PM »
I promise I dont suck?
D&D since 1980

Muzwrath

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 10:05:24 PM »
Willing to play a healer..... :'(
D&D since 1980

Muzwrath

• Email
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 12:37:26 PM »
Still looking!
D&D since 1980

DrhankPhD

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 02:54:59 PM »
I'm also interested in joining a regular 4th ed. game.

I'm 21 years old, and live in Weymouth. I would be available to play nearly any day of the week, as i work a very varied schedule (if at all  :( ). I have my own transportation and I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance.

I would be most interested in playing a changeling rogue (Cha heavy skill jockey  :P ), but am most certainly willing to play almost any role based on the DM's preference/needs of the group. I consider myself to be a mature and reasonable person, and also a good listener.

So, thanks for reading, and hopefully we'll both have some luck in finding a group :D

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 01:11:13 PM »
We play last Wednesday night of the month.  You should speak with Ron (cryptoron) about this if it interests you.  We're the Nentir Vale threads people.  This is the first time for most of us playing 4th ed and for some of us playing D&D (me).
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Muzwrath

• Email
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 10:42:08 PM »
Sounds good I will check it out!
D&D since 1980