Author Topic: Boston Anime  (Read 2199 times)

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
Boston Anime
« on: May 11, 2009, 08:05:50 PM »
http://www.animeboston.com/

In case anyone was wondering. I saw the poster, on the T, on my way to work and am thinking of going. It's the 22-24 of May.
~ Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of my way! ~

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
Re: Boston Anime
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 11:27:21 PM »
Yep I'll be there.  I think a bunch of people from BG will be at the con.  It is a big con.  Hope people pre-registered to get the big savings.  Should be good.  I went to the first year and haven't been since but am very excited.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 12:18:07 AM »
Jon, you'll find a lot different.  I went the second year, and then went back last year.  Everything is different.  And for good cause.  The hall that was the artist's alley is now not used.  The vendor's room I believe is still it.  Plus countless others.  It's expanded onto multiple floors (When I went is was just one floor mainly).  So much is new, you'll have a good time.
It's the throwing phase now.

i was on the receiving end on occasion

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 12:53:12 AM »
I'm really happy they seem to have put a lot of effort into fixing the registration nightmare of last year.  My fiance was there and from what she (and her friends) told me along with Steve D and Murf it seems like the lines last year were awful.  Both the pre-reg and the normal reg lines were horrid.

But the new self checkout should be quite nice.  I'm hoping to get some great swag for work.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

rockplant

• Email
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 08:47:29 PM »
ive gone to this the 1st 3rd and 4th year it was pretty cool untill i saw a guy dressed up as peach with a go-t