Author Topic: Epsilon Nocturnis Starting  (Read 4325 times)

Vermillion

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Shinobi Tactics: Your daily dose of Ninja goodness.
    • Email
Re: Epsilon Nocturnis Starting
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2013, 09:43:06 PM »
Ok, I can understand your point. Since you and Riley have a couple of games this week anyway I'll pull that one and you guys can roll it tomorrow. The exception here is that both of you have a game together, the reason I had rolled a few of these ahead of time were to give people as much time to make decisions about their next turns as possible. But you have a point, since you and Riley are going to be having a game before the next turn anyway, for accountability purposes you should both be there to see the die roll when possible. However, be aware that in the future some of these die rolls may be made between players where there are no games for that week for purposes of giving both players ample time to plan their next turn.
Good men hear the call; Great men answer.

Vandehey

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2013, 09:50:20 PM »
That I understand and is fair, and was going to add that to my last message but didnt get back in time to do it. I can understand doing it if no games will be played and the two players were not going to meet to play, or just did not show up to play game they needed to.

Vermillion

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Shinobi Tactics: Your daily dose of Ninja goodness.
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 11:47:58 PM »
Latest map updated with game results.
Good men hear the call; Great men answer.