Author Topic: Epsilon Primaris Turn for 7/17/2013  (Read 7909 times)

Vermillion

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Shinobi Tactics: Your daily dose of Ninja goodness.
    • Email
Re: Epsilon Primaris Turn for 7/17/2013
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 06:26:10 PM »
Steve, Andrew has armies inside your territory.
Good men hear the call; Great men answer.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 07:56:28 PM »
This is incorrect. My wings were all destroyed.  My challenge is with my fledging 500pt army?

Vermillion

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2013, 11:19:05 PM »
Ok, that wasn't clear on the reporting sheet I got. I'll correct it. And no your challenge is between the S1 on the AA gun and andrews S1 on your starport.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 03:16:18 AM »
ok that makes seance. thanks.

Sam Butler

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2013, 12:55:58 PM »
how did I build an army without a bastion?

MM3791

• God
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2013, 01:37:02 PM »
Sam, you don't need a bastion to build a new army.. new armies can be built on any tile in friendly territory. However if you want to increase the points of an existing army, then yes you would need a bastion.

bradpowers

• Paragon Tier Level 11
  • We are an ocean of rage. We are the Lamenters.
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 02:06:22 PM »
Sam, you don't need a bastion to build a new army.. new armies can be built on any tile in friendly territory. However if you want to increase the points of an existing army, then yes you would need a bastion.

I don't see anything *anywhere* in the rulebook about making new armies....  Can someone point this out to me?
Too busy being AWESOME to listen to your whining.

Name: Brad Powers
Club Affiliation: BRAD CLUB
Where I play: Yes

MM3791

• God
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 03:37:55 PM »
Brad, if you look at the planet bios you will see each planet can hold a certain amount of armies. Epsilon Primaris can hold a maximum of 3 standard armies and 3 wing armies per player.

Andrew JD

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 05:03:31 PM »
@Steve
Since our planet seems to be behind the rest of the galaxy in terms of turn sequence, I know you have said you're open to play wed and thursdays. We could catch up this week if we play tomorrow as planned, turn in out results and turn 3 movement after the game, and play our turn 3 games the next night on thrusday. I think the fact that we're behind is making this whole campaign more confusing than it needs to be. What do you say - doable?

Vermillion

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2013, 06:42:33 PM »
I don't see anything *anywhere* in the rulebook about making new armies....  Can someone point this out to me?

Hey Brad,

I had actually not realized there was any confusion over creating new armies. I know Sam asked me a question last week regarding making armies on bastions, but I thought the question was "Can we?" not "do we have to?" or "do we need one to create armies?". Creating armies is described as simply spending points in the rulebook, clarified further in the "Submitting your first Turn" thread and in the example on the turn sheet itself. If this is confusing at all we can clarify it again in the FAQ section.  In all honesty I haven't had this question before so it never occurred to me that this wasn't straight forward. I'm honestly not sure where the "need a bastion to build an army" concept came from, but I haven't heard that anywhere else.

@Steve
Since our planet seems to be behind the rest of the galaxy in terms of turn sequence, I know you have said you're open to play wed and thursdays. We could catch up this week if we play tomorrow as planned, turn in out results and turn 3 movement after the game, and play our turn 3 games the next night on thrusday. I think the fact that we're behind is making this whole campaign more confusing than it needs to be. What do you say - doable?

Andrew, the one day delay from last week was a one time exception. If the game hasn't been played then it'll go to auto resolve which you can find in the rulebook. There's no worries about armies being routed there. So if nothing moves, you guys will be able to play this game during turn three.

Andrew JD

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 08:57:20 PM »
Paul, that's fine. I'd rather miss a week of game(s) and be caught up than being on a dif page from the rest of the campaign. but if things will be randomly decided when will we have results so we can do our next move, which were due today?

Vermillion

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 10:22:58 PM »
Paul, that's fine. I'd rather miss a week of game(s) and be caught up than being on a dif page from the rest of the campaign. but if things will be randomly decided when will we have results so we can do our next move, which were due today?

Well looks like I might be eating my words on this one afterall. If you look at the "Need your turns asap" thread Nicks given everyone an extra day. But he also says no more extensions after. So you'll get to play the game afterall. Normally we'd try to directly contact both of you or just post the results for an auto resolve. It's especially helpful if you can contact us earlier in the week and let us know that there's just no way to play the game that week so we can post it with the update on sundays.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2013, 01:14:13 AM »
@Steve
sure works for me

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2013, 01:51:55 PM »
unfortunately i am getting called into work at 6pm. I will be at the store as long as possible but I think i will have to do a dice roll this week. One of my co-workers called in sick and im the only one that can fill in

Andrew JD

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2013, 01:56:26 PM »
unfortunately i am getting called into work at 6pm. I will be at the store as long as possible but I think i will have to do a dice roll this week. One of my co-workers called in sick and im the only one that can fill in
Hey, shit happens. 6pm is really the earliest I can get there, so I guess just have Nick or Paul do the roll offs. Make sure to turn in your turn 3 moves. Are we still on for tomorrow, same time i guess?