Author Topic: Map updates and new turn submittal  (Read 1584 times)

MM3791

• God
Map updates and new turn submittal
« on: July 21, 2013, 11:32:58 AM »
I have finished all my games this week and was wondering on what day the map will once again be updated. I can not submit my next turn until then, I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Also it would be a gigantic help if there is an index on each planet that says the points size of each individual army, and clearer pictures so players can tell the difference between standard and wing armies, thanks.

Vermillion

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Shinobi Tactics: Your daily dose of Ninja goodness.
    • Email
Re: Map updates and new turn submittal
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 04:52:32 PM »
Hey Mike,

Nick is at a reenactment today so I'm filling in for him. I literally just returned from Battlegrounds with all the information. I'm thinking all of the updates should be up before 5 o'clock, the banks might take me slightly longer.

I've got new pictures of each planet as well which I'll be using a new image hosting service to display. It allows you to zoom in on the pictures. A few of them are still slightly more blurry than I would like but they're still readable. I do have all the armies positions and point values as well which I'll be posting along with the update to make it easier on you guys. Finally, Epsilon Primaris will probably still be getting a picture done in visio since I wasn't able to snap as clear a picture of that planet as I would like, given the size (and today, the glare).

I hope this answers all of your questions, let me know if you have any other concerns.
Good men hear the call; Great men answer.

Vermillion

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Shinobi Tactics: Your daily dose of Ninja goodness.
    • Email
Re: Map updates and new turn submittal
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 04:57:13 PM »
On the topic of next turn submittal, I'd also like to let everyone know that the next turn should be submitted either through the paper forms at the store or to Nick Hough through the forum as a private message. I'll forward any I get onto him but he'll be compiling turns in the future.
Good men hear the call; Great men answer.