Author Topic: Epsilon Devastus Turn 5  (Read 3464 times)

Nick Hough

• Heroic Tier Level 4
    • Email
Epsilon Devastus Turn 5
« on: August 06, 2013, 09:32:32 PM »
 If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Updates such as builds and dependent actions and will post on Sunday.

http://i.imgur.com/i6oMoa6.jpg

Moves for turn 5.

Murphy
S1 @ 14 to 2

Capone
None

Joe P.
None

No games for this turn.
“There are no men like me. There's only me. - The Kingslayer”

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
Re: Epsilon Devastus Turn 5
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 10:13:31 PM »
you girls playing hide and seek with each other?
But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)

MM3791

• God
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 12:38:24 AM »
Alan, Devastus gives generators +100 points per turn, therefore everyone on the planet has forged an alliance.. I say we launch a full scale invasion!!!!

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 01:39:08 AM »
While true for the first week or two. Word got out and we closed that agreement. Alan. its more Marco polo than hide and seek
I do have a problem with Vulcan twin-linking every non-UltraMarine whatever-gun on the table.
Thank you for this Chase

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 10:58:38 AM »
While true for the first week or two. Word got out and we closed that agreement. Alan. its more Marco polo than hide and seek

ahh so you girls are playing Marco polo, gotcha... Just wanted to be clear ;)
But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)

MM3791

• God
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 12:04:25 PM »
It doesn't matter, decisions have been made and the invasion will soon follow. You can't hog all those super generators for yourselves! Why is there no evil emoticon?

BlankaSmash

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 10:26:04 PM »

HEY!! Marco Polo is a fun game. and its dangerous running around a planet full of old weapons and fuel barrels with your eyes closed

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 08:10:52 AM »

HEY!! Marco Polo is a fun game. and its dangerous running around a planet full of old weapons and fuel barrels with your eyes closed

Yeah, those skirts must make it doubly difficult.. pansies ;)

BlankaSmash

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 03:10:40 PM »

Yeah, those skirts must make it doubly difficult.. pansies ;)

I wear SHORTS(you were a few letters off, wanted to help you out)  and over all, not a huge fan of flowers so not really sure where this "pansies" is coming from :P. also, I'm pretty sure Devastus has none and will never be able to grow flowers again. maybe you have them on other planets, so you must be confused.

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 03:21:42 PM »
The idea of short skirts is even worse <Shudder> and as for no-one ever giving you flowers, well my condolences, maybe a shave would help ;)

BlankaSmash

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 11:48:47 AM »
there is ALOT of freedom involved in wearing short skirts. and ya, great, now I'm gonna go cry for lack of flowers. JERK!!

Nick Hough

• Heroic Tier Level 4
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 10:17:06 AM »
Builds for week 5.

Murphy
S3 Refill to max.
New S4 1000 @ 16
Generator @ 22

Capone
New S2 2000 @ 25