Author Topic: Epsilon Polaris Turn 10  (Read 14328 times)

Vandehey

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
Re: Epsilon Polaris Turn 10
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2013, 11:29:24 PM »
I wontbe able to do Sat, I have to work stupid long hours that day. But I am free all day sunday. I will double check the schedule for work tomorrow just to be sure though.

bradpowers

• Paragon Tier Level 11
  • We are an ocean of rage. We are the Lamenters.
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 10:29:59 AM »
I just looked more carefully at my schedule  (like this:  :o ) and discovered I have a wedding to attend on Saturday.  So, that's out for me, but everything else is open. 
Too busy being AWESOME to listen to your whining.

Name: Brad Powers
Club Affiliation: BRAD CLUB
Where I play: Yes

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2013, 12:29:51 PM »
I've just heard that my Friday afternoon/evening has cleared up some.... Another option?
But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)

bradpowers

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2013, 12:38:50 PM »
Friday is fine by me, but something worth considering is that it's also FNM night.  I suspect that will be just shy of annoyingly loud.

Vandehey

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2013, 05:23:33 PM »
2 things, 1 I looked at my schedule and am open for sunday and Monday only this week. 2, I am waiting for a model to arrive at the store for the game and wont have it til then.

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2013, 06:23:06 PM »
Friday is fine by me, but something worth considering is that it's also FNM night.  I suspect that will be just shy of annoyingly loud.

We could always be louder....

Anyway short of three people even trying to play this game, we're not getting very far...
But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2013, 02:38:42 AM »

We could always be louder....

Anyway short of three people even trying to play this game, we're not getting very far...

Myself, You, Brad and Jerry. Is that not 4?  ;) So far Khorneflakes has yet to weigh in.

I don't mind bowing out / being excluded if its a weekend game. If its a Monday or Tuesday I am usually at B.G. anyways. I want you all collectively to what works best, I know I'm the difficult price of this puzzle
I do have a problem with Vulcan twin-linking every non-UltraMarine whatever-gun on the table.
Thank you for this Chase

MM3791

• God
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2013, 04:51:36 AM »
It has a certain ring to it, "khorneflakes"  ;D At the moment I'm available whenever. Also what are the allies looking like? Who are the team so far on Polaris?

bradpowers

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 10:59:43 AM »
Mmmmkay, this is pissing me off.  I hate things like "the Thursday after next next Friday," so I made a handy dandy whenisgood.  Just highlight the times that work for you.

http://whenisgood.net/epsilonpolaris

Chris

• Heroic Tier Level 7
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2013, 03:46:51 PM »
Please post on the forums when this one will be happening, it should be the best one to watch of all the Apocalypse games.
We do not stop playing because we get old. We get old when we stop playing.  -Benjamin Franklin

When you come to the end and you can't go any farther, you've got to go over the wall. Gotta see what's there.  -Gary Gygax

MM3791

• God
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2013, 01:01:46 AM »
What are the teams? I'm looking for a teammate

bradpowers

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2013, 10:53:36 AM »
With 3 of 5 players (Myself, Murph, and Jerry) reporting in, Monday, October 7th (4pm-DONE) is looking like our best bet for a date.  If you haven't reported in, please do so.  If that date doesn't work for you, don't tell me, just fill out the poll.  Respectfully, Mike and Alan, fill out the damn poll :)

Again, it's available at www.whenisgood.net/epsilonpolaris

MM3791

• God
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2013, 08:16:12 PM »
I'd love to give an answer but no one has answered mine, what are the teams?? I think this is the 4th time I've asked..

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2013, 09:33:23 PM »
There are no teams. stop being difficult and give a time you can make it to get this blasted league completed. We are perhaps the only planet NOT just splitting.
I do have a problem with Vulcan twin-linking every non-UltraMarine whatever-gun on the table.
Thank you for this Chase

MM3791

• God
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2013, 02:57:27 AM »
That's not entirely true, Brad said he had a teammate so I was curious who else had allies. Do you want to be my ally Chef? If there is only one team then the other players might get piece mealed, I prefer to increase my odds of winning.

Oct 7th is fine