Author Topic: Epsilon Nitoris Turn 10  (Read 9700 times)

Nick Hough

• Heroic Tier Level 4
    • Email
Re: Epsilon Nitoris Turn 10
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 04:56:48 PM »
This was assumed Riley.

Brad, I like cats. So no, and Riley explained it well!
“There are no men like me. There's only me. - The Kingslayer”

MM3791

• God
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2013, 05:39:04 PM »
Dan D, when are you available?

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 06:25:20 PM »
Well your game vs Dan can be summed up real easy Mike, to take it in turn what you said to Murph (changed a little to fit the situation) 'If you want to save both of you gas money then don't by shy about forfeiting.. your wing is meaningless in the Hammerfall Scenario and your game means nothing since a the Wing can't capture the Tile.'

You have no Tile on Nitoris and therefor have no stake in the Hammerfall Scenario. So this could be one less game you would have to worry about to play for the week.

Chris

• Heroic Tier Level 7
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2013, 07:35:58 PM »
We do not stop playing because we get old. We get old when we stop playing.  -Benjamin Franklin

When you come to the end and you can't go any farther, you've got to go over the wall. Gotta see what's there.  -Gary Gygax

MM3791

• God
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2013, 08:25:02 PM »
Well your game vs Dan can be summed up real easy Mike, to take it in turn what you said to Murph (changed a little to fit the situation) 'If you want to save both of you gas money then don't by shy about forfeiting.. your wing is meaningless in the Hammerfall Scenario and your game means nothing since a the Wing can't capture the Tile.'

You have no Tile on Nitoris and therefor have no stake in the Hammerfall Scenario. So this could be one less game you would have to worry about to play for the week.

Yea and I would agree on this if both wings belonged to the same player, but its two seperate individuals. Even if Dan and Murph had some sort of alliance I would agree to it so I would only have 3 games this week, but right now I see no evidence of that. Also its a 50/50 game against me and Dan, but against Murph the odds are insanely stacked against him. I'm always open to deals though

bradpowers

• Paragon Tier Level 11
  • We are an ocean of rage. We are the Lamenters.
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 12:40:39 AM »
The choice of the 3 way game is to be made between all parties. If one declines there is no 3way game, it is just Brad vs Moon. I will make this simpler and say I will not participate in a 3way for this one since it would turn into a really weird strafing run game since I only have a wing army present in the hex.

Thank you sir, life is much simpler now :)  Moon, when are you available?
Too busy being AWESOME to listen to your whining.

Name: Brad Powers
Club Affiliation: BRAD CLUB
Where I play: Yes

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2013, 01:27:35 AM »
Wow apparently you missed the point. You're game is meaningless in the grand scheme of things this week. You can not take the tile if you win, destroying the bastion has no effect on Hammerfall and whether your Wing army is alive or not at the end of the week you still have no Tile on Nitoris. What that all means is the game is kinda pointless. You were the one saying you were gonna have trouble playing all your games this week, this could be one game you can say screw it to because it serves no purpose, but do what you want.

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2013, 01:44:27 AM »
whoa whoa whoa, why are we smack talking me on a planet I'm not even on? Has my lack of Aggression and Expansion really pissed you off that bad Khorneflakes? I'm touched. Really I am.
I do have a problem with Vulcan twin-linking every non-UltraMarine whatever-gun on the table.
Thank you for this Chase

MM3791

• God
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2013, 01:30:55 PM »
What's with all the nerd rage? I think some people should learn to not take anything personally. Chef I didn't bring up your name here, just responding to a question asked to me. Steve there's no need to talk on other people's behalf.

Only one week left, so lets everyone act like civilized adults.. its just a game.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 02:44:15 PM by MM3791 »

bradpowers

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2013, 10:49:24 AM »
MoooooooOOOOOOooooooonnnnnnnnn...   :-\

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2013, 03:41:12 PM »
ok im Free Monday late afternoon and night

Serring

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 05:03:03 PM »
Sorry for not posting here earlier, week was hectic. I'm free all Monday and so can meet you there, what time do you think you'll get there?

Also Since I'm apparently playing Mr Daemon person, we can take care of it then if you are free.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 05:05:14 PM by Serring »

bradpowers

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 05:14:55 PM »
So, I'm trying to catch up with Moon.  Does anyone know his username/real name/email address?  Doing game matches by real name/nickname but only having forum names (which are rarely even remotely similar) to go off of is hard for those of us who don't know everybody...  One of my list of thoughts for the next campaign.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 05:40:37 PM »
Sorry for not posting here earlier, week was hectic. I'm free all Monday and so can meet you there, what time do you think you'll get there?

Also Since I'm apparently playing Mr Daemon person, we can take care of it then if you are free.

I'll be there in the late afternoon and night

Serring

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2013, 05:45:01 PM »

I'll be there in the late afternoon and night
I'll get there around 4pm then.