Author Topic: Requesting Turn 10 last two weeks instead of just one  (Read 2499 times)

MM3791

• God
Requesting Turn 10 last two weeks instead of just one
« on: September 12, 2013, 01:02:36 AM »
Due to the fact that there is no further campaign turns, and the fact that it seems that everyone has scrambled sporadically to position themselves for the final end campaign, I am requesting that turn 10 is extended an additional week.

There are a lot of games to be played and some people's personal schedules are very limited, so I was wondering if this is possible. It will be difficult to cram multiple games across multiple planets in just one weekend, and I want to make sure all players have a fair chance to prepare for hammerall. Thoughts, opinions, & suggestions welcome.

bradpowers

• Paragon Tier Level 11
  • We are an ocean of rage. We are the Lamenters.
    • Email
Re: Requesting Turn 10 last two weeks instead of just one
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 09:55:32 AM »
I would really rather not extend this any more than is necessary.  I appreciate that you have multiple games, and I have had weeks that were similar.  It's doable, just tough.
Too busy being AWESOME to listen to your whining.

Name: Brad Powers
Club Affiliation: BRAD CLUB
Where I play: Yes

MM3791

• God
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 10:49:16 AM »
Alright, maybe I got ahead of myself. I do the best I can but I'm still waiting to hear back from some people that still haven't responded.

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 02:07:50 PM »
As Brad said, it's doable. No need to extend.

MM3791

• God
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 05:44:37 PM »
I have 5 games this week and so far have only been able to setup 2.. so we'll see but it is very difficult.