Author Topic: Bloodbowl LEAGUE Sign Ups  (Read 8061 times)

Barengor

• Paragon Tier Level 13
    • Email
Re: Bloodbowl LEAGUE Sign Ups
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2009, 01:19:29 PM »
Well since we had good turn out, didnt really want people playing two teams, but if its agreed by all players you could pay a second entry fee, but would still have to play either team if challenged accordingly.

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2009, 02:33:43 PM »
Thats understood, but i was wanting to play a second team as well to give some of the other people that aren't down at the store that often a chance to actualy get games against more than just a few teams. Well and maybe I was hoping to get a certain Crowd Reaction when playing a certain person's team  :P

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 09:07:25 PM »
Cary,
  My team's name is: "Wasteland Warhounds".

Rob's Khemri mummies are fearsome-looking but thats about it.  For the entire game that we had, the most they did was hurt 2 beastmen and KO a chaos warrior.  :P  My warriors have no skills and a lower strength and still managed to keep those mummies tied up all game.  No funeral services here!  ;D

Steve, I don't mind you playing two teams either; just make sure nobody disrespects the ladies!  ;D
  Rick or Cary want a game next Wednesday?

John
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 09:20:12 PM by Commissar Grey »

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 11:50:02 PM »

Rob's Khemri mummies are fearsome-looking but thats about it.  For the entire game that we had, the most they did was hurt 2 beastmen and KO a chaos warrior.  :P  My warriors have no skills and a lower strength and still managed to keep those mummies tied up all game.  No funeral services here!  ;D

I rolled more double attacker downs that game than I ever imagined I could.
It's the throwing phase now.

i was on the receiving end on occasion