Author Topic: Mordheim  (Read 13788 times)

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
Re: Mordheim
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 04:38:36 PM »
Hey Kev, how bout a game after our D&D game tommorrow night, be a good refreher for me, and i can get my assasin's death out of the way allready.

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 05:08:16 PM »
yea sure.

I am still trying to figure what band I want to run and get the kinks outta my cult.

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 11:27:56 AM »
Still on for Thrusday too with the mrs. and I?

I've made some adjustments and will be alittle better prepared this time around. Let's see how it goes?
~ Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of my way! ~

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 01:16:28 PM »
yes we are still on for thursday.

lol, adjustments? you won from what I remember.  I think the nice lady should think about playing a little meaner this time around.

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 03:20:29 PM »
She can when she wants to, belive me I've seen it. And she has great luck on the dice, kinda opposite of Paul's rolling haha. I've seen her roll under 5 on 4d6 and 3d6 more often than I care to rember. I won't worry about her too much. Just a friendly reminder once in awhile to keep her going. haha! Just a game she doesn't know too well.

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 01:42:19 PM »
What time tonight?

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »
barring any unforseen interuptions I shall be there by 6pm like last week.

ponder this:  maybe we can try leveling a the warbands since we played through a whole game last week through to the treasure and recovery.  Maybe you guys would like to experience the wonder of leveling up. 

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 04:03:52 PM »
Works for us. Only the modles issue for now. To deal with. See ya at 6ish than. No staying on the phone for half hour haha.  J/K   ;D

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 05:31:29 PM »
looks like you have your model situation under control doug.  Now for the lady, like I said if you guys need help converting let me know and we can see what we come up with.

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 05:53:23 PM »
Riley, I did find the FAQ for pack size

Q: Under Giant Rats (p.95) is: "Pack Size: You can recruit as many Giant Rats as you wish." What does this mean? Can I have more than 20? No other answer seems to make sense. Since rats cannot get experience, there is no special benefit to having large groups of them. If it really just means that the Henchmen Group does not have to be 1-5 models, then why make this a special rule at all? Is there a benefit, beyond experience, to having large Henchmen Groups?
A: It takes up less room on the warband roster sheet. Pragmatic and simple. [Games Workshop Official Mordheim's FAQ]

You were correct. I apologize for questioning you.  Also, I think you already know this, if you have a model armed with a pair of fight claws he may not use any other weapon during the game.  Fighting in a combat offically states that you must continue using the weapons you start a fight with except for the following exceptions: Guns and Lances.  Because the weapons only work in the first round of combat after that you would naturally resort to using the melee weapons.  Other than that you are stuck with the choice you make in the first round.

You can equip any model with the following in reguards to your personal armory.  2 hand weapons, 2 ranged weapons, and armor.  Models always carry the free dagger, this is an exception.

I did also find the FAQ on the multi mutation question, its pretty bad like we thought:

Q: Can you take a multiple of the same mutation so that each one gives you a benefit? For example: Tentacle twice for -1 Attack per tentacle.
A: Yes. However, in order to get three Tentacles, you must first buy the Extra Arm mutation as the Tentacle has to have an arm to grow from. You can have multiples of any of the mutations with cumulative effects. But, remember that a Possessed with say, two Blackbloods costs 180 GC! [Games Workshop Official Mordheim's FAQ]

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2009, 02:50:35 PM »
Oh I knew that about the fighting claws, all he has is claws and sling, well and dagger

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 05:06:49 AM »
thats what I meant, you can use any other weapons including a sling when you are wielding the claws.  Something about the character not being able to switch between the sling and them.

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2009, 03:40:16 AM »
jared just pointed out that I should proof read before I post.  Sorry, but the fighting claw rules mean that you can not use any other weapons including missile weapons when you are wearing a pair of fighting claws.

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2009, 09:26:58 AM »
Yea I reread that now, oh well one Black Skaven doesn't have it anymore, that means one more Giant Rat to field now.

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2009, 12:32:30 PM »
you can still give him a pair of weeping blades.  Thats very ninja like.....

I dunno man, I think there is just something awesome about the idea of skaven in claws running up and down buildings.