Author Topic: Infinity  (Read 34019 times)

Michaud

Re: Infinity
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2014, 02:29:22 PM »
Feel better!

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2014, 08:18:46 PM »
I'm really not feeling so hot myself... I'm going to have to pass on tonight guys; sorry for the late notice.

MWhite

• Thunderbird Artworks
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2014, 12:02:32 PM »
Hey guys!

It looks like the tentative ship date for the new 3rd edition book is December 8th. Not sure what that means since they left it a bit open ended, but here's hoping they keep the date.

Michaud

« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2014, 03:41:48 PM »
Hopefully be in our hands before the end of the year  ;D

MWhite

• Thunderbird Artworks
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2014, 04:17:32 PM »
This is another reason I love Infinity. because of all their partner companies producing terrain, they make it possible to create some of the most beautiful and detailed game boards.

http://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/computer-screens-multi-pack.html

They even sell generic vehicles that have no other game value than to be cover for your mini's. Nothing says details like being able to cover your board with a bunch of space Prius.

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • If I haven't seen it, It's new to me!!!
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2014, 10:07:33 AM »
Was able to get a hold of some Foamboard from the dollar store, going to make some Buildings and small containers.  I am going to use a 2"Hx6"L for long sides of Buildings and 2"Hx4"L for the short side (maybe even vary around sizes in that range to make different ones), with a 1/2" or 1/4" Roof Border for cover, depending on which one looks better.  Maybe some 1 1/2"Hx2"L squares for Containers.  I am also thinking of putting up my GoPro and taking pictures of the progress once I get started.
There are questions I'm still not wise enough to answer, just wise enough to no longer ask.--GEORGE JONES

Michaud

« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2014, 03:37:49 PM »
I will not be able to make it this week.

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2014, 12:28:03 AM »

No problem man. Next time! You going to be around, Brain?

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2014, 09:58:40 AM »

No problem man. Next time! You going to be around, Brain?

Aww man, we will catch you next week Michaud.  Just came in to see what was going on.  If you are going to go Alpharius? then I will go, otherwise we can see each other soon.
There are questions I'm still not wise enough to answer, just wise enough to no longer ask.--GEORGE JONES

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2014, 10:09:56 AM »
I'm going.

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2014, 03:01:45 PM »
Sounds Good, I should be there by 7 or so

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2014, 07:54:09 PM »
I'm sorry to say that I just got home from work, 2 hours of traffic. I'm not making it out after all.

king74

• Email
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2014, 11:20:22 PM »
Hi Guys, long time lurker.....first reply.  I am extremely interested in learning to play Infinity.  I currently have Operation Icestorm, a Pano Military Order starter with an Aquillain Guard and few random Ariadna. Unfortunately., I am absolutely clueless and have yet to play even a single scernio from Icestorm. Are you guys open to new players? Willing to run either a demo or guide me through a few scernios from Icestorm. I cam make it tuesday night no problem and I am also available all day Saturday if anyone wants to get a game in this weekend......thanks in advance, Brian

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2014, 12:49:04 AM »
Hey Brian! You've come to the right place; we're most of us pretty new players ourselves and our resident veteran (Michaud aka Mark) has been showing us the ropes as well. I definitely plan to be around on Tuesday and I'd be happy to play through some scenarios with you. It'll be nice to add a fourth to our little group. Escalation league anyone...?

Edit: Slipped my mind - I won't be around THIS Tuesday but usually I am... I'm sure one of the other chaps would be happy to play with you. If you want to get extra games in too, I can be available weekday afternoons.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 12:54:51 AM by Alpharius? »

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2014, 09:59:12 AM »
Hey Brian, Definitely Join us on Tuesday night.  Like Alpaharius? said, we are pretty new to the Infinity game as well.  Michaud has been very patient with my slow learning  lol.  One of the best ways to learn the basics has been the Icestorm scenarios.  The new Rulebook, N3, should be releasing sometime this month (hopefully) and then we can get into the more complicated rules of this awesome game.   If you can make it Tuesday night we can definitely go through the scenerio games.