Author Topic: "7th" Edition Release Products  (Read 3425 times)

jhobin

• Paragon Tier Level 14
Re: "7th" Edition Release Products
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2014, 02:14:00 PM »
Can I get the tactical objectives and the Psychic Cards? I'd like to pick them up in Plainville most likely on the 25th.
"I'm going to sacrifice my pyramid turtles"
-Anonymous card player who makes me wonder if I sound like this talking about 40k!

Moss:"What operating system is it running?"
Bomb Technician:"Vista!"
Moss:"Where all going to die!"

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2014, 03:32:09 PM »
What Jared said is accurate.

The Munitorum Edition is a swanky, limited edition "Collector's Edition meets Gamer's Edition" product that comes in a "War Chest" and includes fancy version of 3 books.  One of the three is a rule book, one is a fluff book, and the other the rep didn't know about.  It also comes with "Visions of the Dark Millennium" which is basically a super sweet picture book (and is normally sold separately), it has the Objective Cards, Psychic Power Cards, metal objective marker "coins", a "giant" map, a nice reference sheet, and a hard backed limited edition version of the rules (in addition to the main rulebook).

The regular, 85 dollar rule book, will also contain 3 books in a sleeve.  One has the rules, one has the fluff, and the other she didn't know about.

Some other tidbits:

Tyranids can ally with people - just don't get too close, otherwise you might get eaten.
You can ally with yourself still.
Other things we already knew, like unbound armies can do basically whatever they want.  Apparently she's excited that she'll be able to field a list that has one of every flyer.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 10:20:25 PM »
What Jared said is accurate.

The Munitorum Edition is a swanky, limited edition "Collector's Edition meets Gamer's Edition" product that comes in a "War Chest" and includes fancy version of 3 books.  One of the three is a rule book, one is a fluff book, and the other the rep didn't know about.  It also comes with "Visions of the Dark Millennium" which is basically a super sweet picture book (and is normally sold separately), it has the Objective Cards, Psychic Power Cards, metal objective marker "coins", a "giant" map, a nice reference sheet, and a hard backed limited edition version of the rules (in addition to the main rulebook).

The regular, 85 dollar rule book, will also contain 3 books in a sleeve.  One has the rules, one has the fluff, and the other she didn't know about.

Some other tidbits:

Tyranids can ally with people - just don't get too close, otherwise you might get eaten.
You can ally with yourself still.
Other things we already knew, like unbound armies can do basically whatever they want.  Apparently she's excited that she'll be able to field a list that has one of every flyer.

Sounds cool. Put me down for a rule book then. I'll pick it up in Plainville.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

Typhus

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2014, 09:45:10 AM »
0000 - Rest Period - BUT YOU BETTER NOT SPEND FOUR WHOLE HOURS SLEEPING. IF YOU DO YOU ARE NOT ANGRY ENOUGH AND TOMORROW YOU GET THE FIRST CHANCE TO PLAY PIN THE TAU ON THE CARNIFEX.