Author Topic: Shadowrun Missions Sunday 7/20  (Read 1844 times)

Earl

• Heroic Tier Level 4
Shadowrun Missions Sunday 7/20
« on: July 18, 2014, 06:54:40 PM »
 Hey everyone i'll be starting the new Shadowrun Missions Season at Abington this Sunday(7/20) with two slots one at Noon and another at 4 pm. Come join the fun, show up a bit early and make your own character that can grow and change with the season, or just pick up a pre-made and do the same. Everyone is welcome, if you have a bunch of d6 bring them otherwise everything is provided. Any questions PM me.

Deadly Cold Wind

It’s been nearly twenty years since disaster struck the city of Chicago, transforming it into an urban hellscape, and some people now believe it’s suffered enough. The Governor of Illinois has initiated and ambitious plan called Project: Takeback to reclaim the feral urban jungle. What’s more, he’s put money into the effort, and that’s the language every corporation on Earth understands. Suddenly, the race is on as the megacorps scramble to claim pieces of the Windy City. They’ll be butting up against the dangers of the Containment Zone and each other, so they’re going to need all sorts of deniable assets. The shadows of Chicago are coming back to life.

In Chasin’ the Wind, what starts as a simple run into the Containment Zone gets more complicated by the minute, and before the night is over shadowrunners might encounter rogue assassins, a feral runaway, and a mysterious massacre in the heart of one of the worst urban areas in the world. But if they survive, there’s more than just pay waiting for them at the end. There’s pizza—Chicago-style.

Earl

• Heroic Tier Level 4
Re: Shadowrun Missions Sunday 7/20
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 05:28:47 PM »
Okay I'm going to be running this mission again this sunday as well as having a few others if people are interested. if you are please feel free to PM me