Author Topic: LotR SBG  (Read 2928 times)

Leigh

LotR SBG
« on: July 31, 2014, 01:33:27 PM »
Anyone play or interested in some quick games? 

I'm going to stop by the store (Plainville) tomorrow to see if they have the latest rulebook. Otherwise the most recent edition I have is from the release of RotK.  Rules are essentially the same, just without some of the more granular/themed lists.  Either way I can bring enough to field both sides of a quick skirmish, say under 1 hour.  I work down 106 in Mansfield so hitting the tabletop at noon when they open is doable for during the week.

Thanks!

Leigh

Re: LotR SBG = The Hobbit SBG
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 09:06:49 AM »
Hi all, stopped in yesterday and learned they have rebranded the game!  I've got a bunch of Orcs, uruks, warg riders, goblins, cave trolls, elves, rohirrim (sp), and men/cav of gondor that can be fielded for games and will be stopping in the store to paint/play once or twice a week around lunch if interested.

lupa15

Re: LotR SBG
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 09:59:00 AM »
Hey, I used to play back when they had RotK.  I recently picked up the starter set and haven't played any games with it yet. If you are interested in playing some games I would be up for it.  Whether it is the older RotK system or the new system.

Leigh

Re: LotR SBG
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 03:37:45 PM »
Thanks Lupa.  I've been in the last couple days around noon to do some painting.  If you can do around 12:30 or so I'll dig up some models and see what I can get into a list.  Maybe set up a day next week for a game?  RotK is good, that is the latest version of the rules I have as well.