Author Topic: Selling tau army, updated OP willing to split up.  (Read 1537 times)

Chancetragedy

Selling tau army, updated OP willing to split up.
« on: September 05, 2014, 09:34:56 PM »
 Hey I'm selling my tau army looking for 250$ and I am now willing to split it up.
Codex - near mint condition
3 suits - assembled with weapon options on sprues - unpainted
2 riptides assembled with all weapons included 1 painted - SOLD
10 pathfinders - assembled, unpainted - SOLD
12 fire warriors - unassembled - SOLD
40 kroot
3 broadsides(new version) all weapons included - mostly painted - SOLD
Some drones
All bits and a bunch of sprues included.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 03:19:47 PM by Chancetragedy »

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • If I haven't seen it, It's new to me!!!
Re: Selling tau army, updated OP willing to split up.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 09:47:05 AM »
Will you be at the Plainville Store this Thursday?  My brother is building a Tau army and he is looking to get more models.  I will be there by 7 or so. 

What are the prices you looking to get for the Riptides, Fire Warriors, PathFinders and Broadsides?
There are questions I'm still not wise enough to answer, just wise enough to no longer ask.--GEORGE JONES

Chancetragedy

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 10:27:43 AM »
I wasn't going to be there but I can absolutely make it down if your interested.  So I was looking for 100$ for both riptides, 15$ for the pathfinders , 15$ for the fire warriors, and 100$ for the broadsides.  But if you buy them all together I'll just give you the pathfinder and fire warriors for free and we can call it 200$ for all that.

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • If I haven't seen it, It's new to me!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 11:09:25 AM »
That Sounds Good, I will see you Thursday Night.  If I can get the other 50 I might just take the whole lot.     I am going to owe my brother for helping me do work on my truck this weekend, lol    8)
There are questions I'm still not wise enough to answer, just wise enough to no longer ask.--GEORGE JONES