Author Topic: Anyone up for playing?  (Read 5219 times)

BrianP

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
Re: Anyone up for playing?
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2015, 06:49:39 PM »
Word! I will be there too. Parker (or Andy) if you guys are free I can probably be there around 2pm too, if we want to get 2 games in. I also agree 20pt lists from scrollbuilder are the way to go. If I can get some paint on my stormcasts I may try to work them in.

naptragichen

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2015, 10:47:09 PM »
Sounds like we should have at least 4 and I shall bring army and a written value of each unit/ model
Hakuna Matata

BrianP

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2015, 10:46:00 AM »
Nate and Parker, just wanted to toss you a quick apology for missing this. I already spoke with Andy, but the past 48 hours have been a bit of a whirlwind of work and trying to get in touch with the few folks I know over in Paris. Long story short everyone is ok, and I am scheduled to fly home Tuesday. So if anyone is free next Saturday (possibly Friday if I take it off, having worked this weekend) I would be happy to get some games in.

naptragichen

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2015, 09:48:50 PM »
Hey, glad to hear everything is ok.  I am unavailable this weekend but might be able to do a weekend soon.
Hakuna Matata

Parker781

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2015, 09:52:03 AM »
Hey Brian, sounds like a crazy weekend. I'll be busy for the next two weeks but I'll post when I can.