Author Topic: Marvel Dice Masters GAME NIGHT - Tuesdays at Battleground!  (Read 2767 times)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Marvel Dice Masters GAME NIGHT - Tuesdays at Battleground!
« on: November 06, 2014, 04:18:20 AM »

Battleground Games & Hobbies in Abington and Plainville MA

Format: See below
Date: Tuesday nights starting 11/18/14
Time: 7:30pm
Entrance Fee: FREE or $15.00, see below.

Google Maps
Battleground's Facebook Page         

Please contact me at Chase@BattlegroundGames.com with any questions.

Join us every Tuesday night starting November 18th for Marvel Dice Masters GAME NIGHT!

Every Tuesday night Battleground will be hosting a Dice Masters Organized Play event alongside some casual play.  Dice Masters is perfect for anybody interested in exploring the Marvel Universe through gaming.  New and experienced players are encouraged to attend!

Formats will vary week to week (see below).  Each event will have prize support from either past or present Dice Masters kits Organized Play kits.  Participation prizes will be awarded to everyone who attends and other awards will go to the top finishers.

Come down and get in on the action!  Try out the hottest game of the year!

The monthly schedule of events will look like this until further notice:

Week 1 - Rainbow Draft ($15.00)
Week 2 - Constructed Event (FREE)
Week 3 - Rainbow Draft ($15.00)
Week 4 - Constructed Event (FREE)
Week 5 - (if there is one) - Special Event

The Constructed events and Rainbow Draft events will follow the standard rules, found here:
Rainbow Draft
Constructed

Other game and tournament related resources can be found here by clicking the "Tournament Resources" button.

Sam will post up any special events as soon as they are finalized.  They will likely model the suggested events from various Organized Play kits.

Since November 18th is the 3rd Tuesday in November, we will be kicking things off with our first RAINBOW DRAFT!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Eastie04

• Heroic Tier Level 8
Re: Marvel Dice Masters GAME NIGHT - Tuesdays at Battleground!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 12:27:24 PM »
Is 7:30pm a solid start time for events?  I'm interested but with Kids bedtimes thats a little tricky to pull off.  I'm talking about Abington here...

-K

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 08:13:25 PM »
If the Abington community would like to change the timing around, that's fine with me.  I scheduled it at 7:30 so that people can play in the Formula D league and then hop into the Dice Masters event.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Eastie04

• Heroic Tier Level 8
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 10:07:43 AM »
Had a great time last night learning the ropes and getting a chance to play with people.  Looking forward to when life gives me the time to play some more!

-K